• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 50,000 posts for a Nebraska BCS Championship Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
chuck, is your real name charles?

yes....why?

Hey Chuck, got a date fer homecoming yet? :rofl:

....were you not here when i explained my school's homecoming situation?

aww.. but he lives in iowa (aka "hell"), youre rents gonna drive you to iowa for a hs dance?

oh young love.

hell means texas....and i have a license....

I thought that young'n lived in Houston?? :confused:

Also: I wasn't asking him out en sech. I know he wants ta go with Rexay :D

IS REXY COMING TO MY HOMECOMING?!?!?! lulz JK, it was tonight....he was in wyoming...not houston

husker_grl

likes members
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
yes....why?

just curious as to why you didnt go with chip?

....were you not here when i explained my school's homecoming situation?

no

hell means texas....and i have a license....

that was my next guess, and im very happy for you ;)

IS REXY COMING TO MY HOMECOMING?!?!?! lulz JK, it was tonight....he was in wyoming...not houston
lol cute

how did homecoming go?

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well we students are kinda boycotting it. we planed for all the ladies to dress up in cowgirl attire, like short jean shorts and boots en sech, and the damn priests (its a catholic school) said that it was to "revealing" so we couldn't do it. WTF PREISTS!??!?! its not that big a deal!!!!!!! so all the students are refusing to go to the game. and gay catholic school forces us to dance arms length apart, so we are boycotting the dance tomorrow night too :L

last week we did a beach theme...all the girls showed up in bikinis. it was a good night if yah get what im saying ;)

so i think they didn't want to have it turning in to another night like that

Holy piss that would suck. We used to basically fuck chicks on the floor for HC and Prom. Hands on the floor ass smacking all that.

yeah, last year we didn't have the arm distance rule, and i think thats why they are inforcing it this year. last year quite a few of us got caught with some wet fingers :shocked:

Yes. Please elaborate...

....this pretty much explains it all RTID

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope, she's way over the other side of couch, and i'm playin mc cause she was all cranky

couple things real quick. 1. on the other side of the couch is still the same room:L 2. her being cranky an all.....playing minecraft aint a great way to make her uncranky:L 3.......hai grl & irule (see its funny cause yall are in the same room and will read this at the same time and then look at eachother and say it really overly exaggerated voices "oh silly chuck") and 4. rexy:D

Status
Not open for further replies.