• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 50,000 posts for a Nebraska BCS Championship Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NCAA: 1-game suspension: Jacory Harris, Marcus Forston, Sean Spence, Travis Benjamin, Adewale Ojomo

Most teams down there in SEC country schedule the OC cupcakes so all the players can serve out their suspensions racked up in the off season

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to google omnipresent.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................WOW :L

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
were all of those guys involved in the fight.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez at least try to be a plorst slut then.

You are supposed to be my replacement. You need to pick it up to plorstwhore as much as I did.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Under Chip Kelly, #Oregon is 0-3 vs Top 20 non-conference opponents, averaging just 14.7 points/gm

Thinking of changing my pick to LSU now...

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most teams down there in SEC country schedule the OC cupcakes so all the players can serve out their suspensions racked up in the off season

LOL then they have the Heisman commitee vote on a curve since they didnt get as many games as every one else.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Juniper berries make delicious fermented juicy

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are supposed to be my replacement. You need to pick it up to plorstwhore as much as I did.

shit man I thought I was just gonna be the second shift, not the whole crew:cool2:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................WOW :L

Shit. I had an idea of what it meant considering the context in which it was used, I just didn't know the exact definition. So fuck off. :mad2:

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone else think that the OSU boys are gonna be a step slow when they get to come to Lincoln for their first game back from suspension

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone else think that the OSU boys are gonna be a step slow when they get to come to Lincoln for their first game back from suspension

Hard to tell. I've never seen guys that talented come in a game cold 5 games into the season and dominate though..

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to tell. I've never seen guys that talented come in a game cold 5 games into the season and dominate though..

Thats what Im thinkin. They wont be bad but five games is a long time to sit and watch.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL I bet there's actually some truth to that.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“He sees things from a perspective that we don’t see,” Fisher said. “Little nuances. How teams are going to play a specific route. How they’re going to run fit. And, at the same time, with him being a defensive coach, he knows things that will really hurt them. That’s been invaluable.”
Bo doesn’t say much, Fisher said. But when he does, it’s usually a new spin or perspective on a general topic.

“He’s kind of like E.F. Hutton,” Fisher said. “When there’s something to be said, he says it.”

Status
Not open for further replies.