• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 50,000 posts for a Nebraska BCS Championship Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The B1GTicket link BRS posted says 70 for all NU games or 90 for all B1G teams annually. A small price for sanity. Thanks again BRS

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Info for Corn Train...

By the way Sand hill Husker... this is what you were going to check out I think...

Anyone inside the US will not get access to the link.. but I think CT should be able to click on this link to see whats behind it...

Q: If I live overseas, how can I watch Nebraska games?

A: For Nebraska fans living overseas, BTN offers “Big Ten Ticket,” which is an international streaming subscription service that includes every BTN football and men’s basketball telecast to viewers outside of the United States, Canada and the Caribbean. This year, for the first time, Big Ten Ticket will also include next day, on-demand access to all Big Ten games, including all Big Ten Conference television partners. For more information, go to Big Ten Ticket GEO Block .

Hope this helps you CT...

Excellent find BRS...they were obviously out in front of this issue for some time.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you get on BTN2go if somebody who has BTN gives you their authentication?
I know Jisney3 looked at your IP to determine your ISP so it wouldn't work for that, but BTN must have some other way to figure out if your a subscriber. Maybe just maybe a husker brother can help ya out.

I'm not sure how that would work being that I don't get BTN at home and as you stated an IP from the UK

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my preliminary investigating the talking heads say at least 3 Mb/sec minimum is needed to stream without delays. I just need to see what it will cost me to break my contract with the worthless provider SKY that I have currently

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
disney used to do that...they now have a sync where you can authenticate using your id/pass from a computer that does have an agreement with them, then access 360 from one that doesn't. Potentially that would allow you access even if overseas. (have someone stateside sync it up for you)

The btn2go did say that you could use it internationally provided you had a valid user/pass.

Can I get BTN2Go while I’m overseas? If I can’t how do I access BTN football and basketball games?
The BTN2Go website and app has no geographic restrictions and it will work overseas, provided you can authenticate your subscription to a U.S.-based video provider that offers BTN2Go. If you’re traveling overseas, BTN2Go is just as available to you as if you were traveling within the United States.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The BTN has more than likely been dealing with mass amounts of B1G fans living internationally, and just increased the amount adding DONU, I'm glad they have given it some attention. In the big12 I would have needed to subscribe to they're lhn network

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to find my Ethernet cable and plug directly into the router and test the speed that way, to see if the latency goes down enough to get a higher speed

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to find my Ethernet cable and plug directly into the router and test the speed that way, to see if the latency goes down enough to get a higher speed

I've found before that bypassing the router even is a great idea just to make sure it's not the router. I had to do that recently...it was the router.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've found before that bypassing the router even is a great idea just to make sure it's not the router. I had to do that recently...it was the router.

I don't get any better plugging right into the router, which is provided by my ISP. There are no fiber optics out here to the town I'm in so it all runs through the phone, and the company were with just has shitty equip.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont understand any of this techno babble

In other words, wireless and 3G connections are typically not as efficient for streaming video as a wired connection directly into your computer. In my case however I'm just fucked with my current provider

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get any better plugging right into the router, which is provided by my ISP. There are no fiber optics out here to the town I'm in so it all runs through the phone, and the company were with just has shitty equip.

Ahh ok. Sucks.

Seems that my provider has not yet launched BTN2GO but will in near future. I suppose I can handle one or two games via radio stream for now then watch it later.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take what I can get here, if that means radio, then I be happy with at least that. Back in the day we didn't used to be on tv every weekend, now it's expected. I'm one of those specters

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:dance::dance::dance:

For those of you coming in and going out this way...

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very interesting BRS

LOL

... I don't know if I would say interesting but it is kind of a heads up for you guys coming in this way... what to expect (Construction wise and gate/ramp wise)

Status
Not open for further replies.