• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 50,000 posts for a Nebraska BCS Championship Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if they do, what's the odds on Husker Nation having an absolute shit fit?

i think there will be concern, but no shit fit. i think we will remember that there are youngins and a new offense being installed. but then again...this is husker nation, so that shit don't fly here :L

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we don't speak of that game

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
err that was '08 w/ the 7 turnovers that I was thinking of

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
correction. 8.

Haha the price is right losing music makes it bareable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good article w/ Suh commentary on the dirty player psychobabble out there right now.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jesus. i still think martinez is the most awkward interviewee ever. its like he doesn't know proper engilsh...he mixed past and present tense together ALOT. but he does seem much more comfortable up in the spotlight than last year. and he even made a joke!!!

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'll consider myself a dirty player when my mom calls me a dirty player"

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jesus. i still think martinez is the most awkward interviewee ever. its like he doesn't know proper engilsh...he mixed past and present tense together ALOT. but he does seem much more comfortable up in the spotlight than last year. and he even made a joke!!!

I've seen some of his homework. I will just say this: :L

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I was watching press conference earlier...and just let it roll through the entire set, then flipped it over to 'Huskervision Show Features'. Watched all those, concluding with Tom Osborne press conference.

Harvey and Tom made it clear this would take time, that Tom didn't have a magic wand to wave. I say maybe Tom didn't have a magic wand, but he might as well have.

From the football hire to facilities upgrades, bringing back happiness to the athletics dept, etc., how fortunate we are?

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I was watching press conference earlier...and just let it roll through the entire set, then flipped it over to 'Huskervision Show Features'. Watched all those, concluding with Tom Osborne press conference.

Harvey and Tom made it clear this would take time, that Tom didn't have a magic wand to wave. I say maybe Tom didn't have a magic wand, but he might as well have.

From the football hire to facilities upgrades, bringing back happiness to the athletics dept, etc., how fortunate we are?

It's almost back to the way things are supposed to be. If we could just get an offense.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

but when are the students going to be let out of the corner of the stadium? im almost 100% certain thats the biggest annoyance among students about the nebraska gameday experience...

Status
Not open for further replies.