• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 50,000 posts for a Nebraska BCS Championship Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously. 1st pass of the game for FSU scared the piss out of me.. I don't know whether Green was blitzing or what because there was no corner in sight, and obv Cassidy was supposed to be over the top, but he was maybe 30 yards away from that reciever. All carr had to do was throw it in bounds and it's a TD.

or at least that's how I remember it...

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baker is a good DT too.. I don't understand where this outburst (i've seent it everywhere now) for him to have stayed on O-Line is coming from

Not having Baker in the Holiday Bowl was THE reason them Huskies ran right through us..

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously. 1st pass of the game for FSU scared the piss out of me.. I don't know whether Green was blitzing or what because there was no corner in sight, and obv Cassidy was supposed to be over the top, but he was maybe 30 yards away from that reciever. All carr had to do was throw it in bounds and it's a TD.

That scared the crap out of me. I dont remember exactly where our guys were but they sure as hell weren't anywhere close to the receiver. I cant believe Carr missed that pass bc he was wide open. You could hear the collective sigh of relief after that pass went out of bounds.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baker is a good DT too.. I don't understand where this outburst (i've seent it everywhere now) for him to have stayed on O-Line is coming from

Not having Baker in the Holiday Bowl was THE reason them Huskies ran right through us..

I have not watched the FS game replay yet but from last week and what I saw last night he couldn't get off his 1 man playing pitty pat while Crick and Cam were getting DBL'd and chipped.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Washington will be nearly as capable of executing the same type of game plan Fresno did. Carr was very accurate and a good decision maker. By all accounts it sounds like this Wash. QB (Price) is neither of these things.

Also did I hear Polk is out?

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huskers stayed at 10th in both polls.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep Polk had knee surgery he be out.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their back up is a quick little bugger though..

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Washington will be nearly as capable of executing the same type of game plan Fresno did. Carr was very accurate and a good decision maker. By all accounts it sounds like this Wash. QB (Price) is neither of these things.

Also did I hear Polk is out?

Price is not nearly as accurate of a QB as Carr was but is more athletic and better runner which could be a tough matchup as we have struggled with running QB's.

I havent heard anything about Polk but knew he had injury in offseason but havent heard anything last few week or if he was played this year.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i agree. last season no one was saying he shoulda stayed on the O side of the ball. it just showed up the past few hours really.....

Status
Not open for further replies.