• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2021 Recruiting Thread

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's really, really good, but the OU fans on this site tend to use whatever recruiting service has their commit ranked highest, when the board consensus is to use the 247 composite.
You gotta remember, they stole land!

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2021 is going to be a wild recruiting class

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2021 is going to be a wild recruiting class

There’s going to be a lot of flipping once kids can start taking visits. Just gotta accept it now.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There’s going to be a lot of flipping once kids can start taking visits. Just gotta accept it now.
Yeah and if they are able to start doing testing at these visits, your gonna see a lot of kids being dropped while other elevated.

Case in point.. CB Latrell McCutchin and LB/DE Kendrick Blackshire. Both are rated high now, even though McCutchin has been falling. Blackshire is no LB he is built so he projects as a DE, DT.. thing is he compares a lot to Shawn Oakman.. All he has is his sophomore tape, since he was injured for all his jr season. He's not explosive or athletic..looks like a monster however so that's the reason why he was rated so high. McCutchin starts testing again, his run times will drop, and the more tape you see of him last season actually shows that he wasn't the best Db in that secondary..that's Makuba.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the 8th ranked recruit in Florida.

1. Terrance Lewis(Tennessee commit)
2. James Williams(projected to Georgia)
3. LC Latham(projected to Ohio State)
4. Leonard Taylor(projected to Florida)
5. Jason Marshall(projected to Florida)
6. Tunmise Adeleye(Ohio State commit)
7. Jacorey Brooks(Alabama commit)
8. Mario Williams

Mario Williams isn't even the top ranked receiver in Florida.

Here you go Chewy. I only post what I read.

Oklahoma lands No. 1-ranked WR Williams

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In his defense, all ou fan look to rivals since Farrell ALWAYS gasses their recruits.

I just looked at the rankings in Texas and the are really bad.

Wheaton the #1 player? Arguments he isn’t even the best RB in the state

Foster #2? He is a guard and if I am taking a guard it is Donovan Jackson

Brockmeyer- best LT.. too low

Jackson- covered earlier

#5- Quay Davis.. he is legit. This seems a touch high. Kid gets his stuff together and he is fine. (Side note only 2 legit WRs in Texas this year, really down year in the state)

6- Bowman
7- Sanders- I’d have him higher. DEs that play WR in HS tend to work out well

8- McCutchin- not even the best CB
9- Johnson
10- Milroe
11- Byrd- not sure about this guy. Plays DT and projects as a OT. Going to need a lot of coaching to his potential
12- Shadrach Banks- looks to have outgrown WR.
13- Nussmeier
14- Preston Stone- dropping fast and should continue

Last edited:

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just looked at the rankings in Texas and the are really bad.

Wheaton the #1 player? Arguments he isn’t even the best RB in the state

Foster #2? He is a guard and if I am taking a guard it is Donovan Jackson

Brockmeyer- best LT.. too low

Jackson- covered earlier

#5- Quay Davis.. he is legit. This seems a touch high. Kid gets his stuff together and he is fine. (Side note only 2 legit WRs in Texas this year, really down year in the state)

6- Bowman
7- Sanders- I’d have him higher. DEs that play WR in HS tend to work out well

8- McCutchin- not even the best CB
9- Johnson
10- Milroe
11- Byrd- not sure about this guy. Plays DT and projects as a OT. Going to need a lot of coaching to his potential
12- Shadrach Banks- looks to have outgrown WR.
13- Nussmeier
14- Preston Stone- dropping fast and should continue
It's gonna be a weird rankings year since the pandemic and all.. but Wheaton being ranked #1 and Foster #2.. is still bad.. It's like they think Wheaton is Evans... and he isn't near Evans on the field.. but I have a feeling Farrell did this for obvious reasons. I think LJ Johnson is clearly the best RB in the state of TX

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's gonna be a weird rankings year since the pandemic and all.. but Wheaton being ranked #1 and Foster #2.. is still bad.. It's like they think Wheaton is Evans... and he isn't near Evans on the field.. but I have a feeling Farrell did this for obvious reasons. I think LJ Johnson is clearly the best RB in the state of TX

I think Foster is worse. He is a guard. D Jackson is a swing player. RT/guard is the probable destination. Then you have Brock, a true LT. The value of a guard is far less than a tackle. I have argued for years that Texas should recruit a center and tackles every year. Don’t bother with guards. So to put a guard at the top is crazy to me

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington's Rivals Publisher future casted JT Tuimoloau to Ohio State along with a landslide of others today (along with some more crystal balls on 247). Momentum seems to be forming for a commitment soon. @AlaskaGuy meltdown watch.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington's Rivals Publisher future casted JT Tuimoloau to Ohio State along with a landslide of others today (along with some more crystal balls on 247). Momentum seems to be forming for a commitment soon. @AlaskaGuy meltdown watch.
Is it true that Tunmise is looking around again? Hearing he's looking to decommit. Not going to UT or anything but most likely to Bama or LSU

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it true that Tunmise is looking around again? Hearing he's looking to decommit. Not going to UT or anything but most likely to Bama or LSU

No only things ive heard are the opposite of him "looking around", where did you hear that? Sounds like some SEC wishful thinking

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No only things ive heard are the opposite of him "looking around", where did you hear that? Sounds like some SEC wishful thinking
Yeah it was from aggy boards.. He had a Q&A on IG today, he took a shot at Texas but aggys seem to think he decommits soon. I think it's funny that they think they are in it..kid has always been pro Bama.