• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2021 Recruiting Thread

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it was from aggy boards.. He had a Q&A on IG today, he took a shot at Texas but aggys seem to think he decommits soon. I think it's funny that they think they are in it..kid has always been pro Bama.

Hahaha.....yea that seems like very wishful speculation at this point. Its still a long way until signing day but theres nothing credible to him leaning anywhere else right now.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW this is why the recruiting services are all over the place.
247's explanation for dropping Vaka. Should fit right in on that DL.

Junior film did not pop off the screen. Overweight and not as explosive or mobile as the other four-star defensive tackles,"

So they had done a previous update which they actually bumped him.. but they forgot to see his film?

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw this as well..
EXn8ZfAXYAAf_Zi

He committed May 9th, as an unranked player from a small school in Wall, TX. Well he is now ranked #35 in the state of TX and is a 4 star (247). His offer list is meh as well.. Just another example of how this is gonna be a wild ride for recruiting bumps and falls til the season starts (if).
We are about to find out how good schools evaluations are for 2021, and how off the services really are.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington's Rivals Publisher future casted JT Tuimoloau to Ohio State along with a landslide of others today (along with some more crystal balls on 247). Momentum seems to be forming for a commitment soon. @AlaskaGuy meltdown watch.
Finished listening to the 247 recruiting pod with Angulo.. and he had a guest mod on the show that put in that cb to tosu.. well he put his cb to tosu..with the confidence level at 1 FWIW.. This new rating system is stupid.. and like the losers they are, decided to make it about them, instead of the kid

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One should be dropping in the next 2-3 days. Big time need
did you see that update that Drumm put out about Goodwine being back on ou radar or something? Then the kid posts on Snap/IG saying he isn't even talking to ou anymore and that write up was false?

**Edit** I found it;
goodwine-LULZ.png

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you see that update that Drumm put out about Goodwine being back on ou radar or something? Then the kid posts on Snap/IG saying he isn't even talking to ou anymore and that write up was false?

**Edit** I found it;
goodwine-LULZ.png

Lol. Yeah, Drumm is a hack. He and RJ are perfect examples of why fan boys shouldn’t have press credentials. Frankly, I’m shocked they didn’t get revoked after they put the Jantzen Dunn commitment out for everyone to see which alerted Ohio state. Dunn almost certainly would’ve flipped anyways but it’s not a good look.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Yeah, Drumm is a hack. He and RJ are perfect examples of why fan boys shouldn’t have press credentials. Frankly, I’m shocked they didn’t get revoked after they put the Jantzen Dunn commitment out for everyone to see which alerted Ohio state. Dunn almost certainly would’ve flipped anyways but it’s not a good look.
He would be a perfect "writer" for texags. Atleast there his fanbase won't turn on him, because if they did Billy Luicci would pull out the ban hammer. It really is a ministry ran website. Here is a tidbit of his latest rambles:

"A&M is also targeted by natural recruiting rivals OU and LSU as each program's primary threat in the Lone Star State. "

"... their feelings were hurt that a school like Texas A&M could rip a national championship winner away from a football blueblood like Florida State ..."

"It's a nightmare scenario that folks from Tuscaloosa to Austin and all points in between are doing everything in their power to prevent."

200.gif

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would be a perfect "writer" for texags. Atleast there his fanbase won't turn on him, because if they did Billy Luicci would pull out the ban hammer. It really is a ministry ran website. Here is a tidbit of his latest rambles:

"A&M is also targeted by natural recruiting rivals OU and LSU as each program's primary threat in the Lone Star State. "

"... their feelings were hurt that a school like Texas A&M could rip a national championship winner away from a football blueblood like Florida State ..."

"It's a nightmare scenario that folks from Tuscaloosa to Austin and all points in between are doing everything in their power to prevent."

200.gif

Lol. Dude, aggy mindset is something else. The level of delusion is astounding and their fan base just eats that shit up, like you said. I never thought about it, but you’re dead on. Drumm is an aggy type reporter reporting on OU football. Like you said, difference is OU fans won’t put up with that.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s gonna be the Wild West when everything opens back up. Gonna be flip city.
Which is a reason why Texas has to start 5-0..or the very least at 4-1, if they really wanna close out this class with both legacy bros, and get jojo earl back into the fold. I still have my doubts that they will land Wheaton or Johnson at RB even if they went undefeated. But they could legit get help at WR, OL with a breakout season.

Yay for hope?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is a reason why Texas has to start 5-0..or the very least at 4-1, if they really wanna close out this class with both legacy bros, and get jojo earl back into the fold. I still have my doubts that they will land Wheaton or Johnson at RB even if they went undefeated. But they could legit get help at WR, OL with a breakout season.

Yay for hope?
Where is Wheaton gonna end up? LSU? Oklahoma?

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp our TE commit just de-committed.. Seems to have flipped to Auburn. I haz sad.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my opinion is he ends up at ou and LSU get LJ Johnson

Texas will have it's hands full in 2022, there is 3 really good RBs in that class from the state.. One is in @Deep Creek backyard too.

Yep. OU probably takes Wheaton as their only RB in this class. They make take AJ Green as a “RB” and shift him to his actual position at CB. No idea why that kid is obsessed with being a RB but he’s not an elite RB at all. Not even a really good one tbh. Kid could really get paid as a CB. He needs to pull his head out of his ass.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finished listening to the 247 recruiting pod with Angulo.. and he had a guest mod on the show that put in that cb to tosu.. well he put his cb to tosu..with the confidence level at 1 FWIW.. This new rating system is stupid.. and like the losers they are, decided to make it about them, instead of the kid

Yea the confidence rating is stupid, I actually dont think it will end up lasting very long before they scrap it.