• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2016 College Football Avy Bets Thread

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's just still bitter because UW beat his team so badly last year his head coach got fired afterward. :dhd:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pink-slip-600.jpg

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're my first approach on that game if I'm thinking correct (can't remember if I have one yet with @MAIZEandBLUE09). We'll do it anyhow and I can run it concurrently.
We have nothing yet. My two current bets are

I currently have one with @7Samurai13 over the flat out W/L results of the Michigan Michigan state game. I think that one lasts a week. And then I have another with @Bayou Tiger over the results of the presidential election. The loser has to have their avatar changed from Nov 9th - Jan 20th.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did you put him on iggy? how you gonna flip scripts that way?
No need to. "He's going to do what he wants."If he doesn't care about SportsHoopla i cant help that. If he wants to disrupt forums people can see he is putting a personal squabble over the forum. I won't address his issues any further here. I'll keep it in the correct venue. If he wants to continue acting like a child and repeat his same old schtick. i'll just tag him in the penalty box with "what happened to IB? " And keep things on topic here as they should be.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to. "He's going to do what he wants."If he doesn't care about SportsHoopla i cant help that. If he wants to disrupt forums people can see he is putting a personal squabble over the forum. I won't address his issues any further here. I'll keep it in the correct venue. If he wants to continue acting like a child and repeat his same old schtick. i'll just tag him in the penalty box with "what happened to IB? " And keep things on topic here as they should be.
Says he's not going to get involved in drama or talking about this shit... while he's talking about this shit and stirring up drama.

Same old Clark. Can't stick to his words. That's why you don't get involved in bets with him. He never ever sticks to his word folks. Proof is all over the place.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you please stay on topic.. fuck, you're ruining this thread and bringing the whole forum down. Don't you care about SportsHoopla? I thought all of your rants about how much it sucks didn't really happen, or something...

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What is "IB" ? Irritable Bowell? I get that when I eat expired yogurt with moldy strawberries.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet that Texas beats Notre Dame with an 18 point handicap.
Thats a solid bet imo. Texas beat Oklahoma and dominated Baylor to close the season. I can see them giving Notre Dame fits.And either beating Notre Dame or the spread

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you please stay on topic.. fuck, you're ruining this thread and bringing the whole forum down. Don't you care about SportsHoopla? I thought all of your rants about how much it sucks didn't really happen, or something...
Says he's not going to get involved in drama or talking about this shit... while he's talking about this shit and stirring up drama.

Same old Clark. Can't stick to his words. That's why you don't get involved in bets with him. He never ever sticks to his word folks. Proof is all over the place.

Come November 12th you two are gonna have to fine someone else to play with! :suds:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come November 12th you two are gonna have to fine someone else to play with! :suds:
Not if USC wins fordman has agreed to enforce the bet and he is as impartial as it gets.You are still ok with that and being banned Washington loses right? Last chance to back out if you don't like or cant follow the rules. USC wins you are permabanned by fordman,Washington wins I am promenade by fordman.No point spread or outside influence. Are you still in and ok with the specifics?All i need is a simple yes or no.