• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they gotta sign TT, he is young and only getting better. Let JR walk, he is too streaky

so what then? you sign TT to 15 mil a year and let klove walk? A front line of Moz, TT and Varejao is horrible on the spacing aspect.

If you resign Love to the max you just committed 50 million dollars to your PF/C position.

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he adds no value to the broadcast. his comparisons are downright embarassing

ESPN's basketball coverage as a whole is subpar, but he is by far the worst they have.

I have to hand it to him for one thing, he "keeps getting them checks" as he would say.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never really watched the Knicks last year, so I don't know how to feel about the Hardaway thing.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-Liked what the Wolves did getting Tyus Jones to go along with Towns. With Wiggins and Lavine, that has potential to be a very entertaining team for years to come.

-No issues at all with Russell. Excellent pick. Couldn't really go wrong imo between him or Okafor

-LOL Knicks fans. But hey, they turned Hardaway into 1st round pick so that's at least something

-Miami has to be thrilled. Winslow is gonna be a stud. At worst I think he's a starter that player 10+ years but his ceiling is really high.

-Not sure what the Jazz are doing. Lyles could be good but not a lot of playing time for him behind Favors and Gobert.

-Can't believe no one took a 2nd round flyer on Cliff Alexander. Yeah, he's got issues, but he could have 1st round talent and the cost is next to nil. You're telling me the Sixers couldn't use him instead of 100 Euro guys that will never make it to the NBA?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, all the so called experts are saying the Heat had a great night and got the steal of the draft.

Apparently we got at 10 who was projected to be #4?
A player they are comparing to Khwai Leonard as far as skill set.

Let's see what happens with Deng, Wade, and Dragic... but assuming they all stay I see no reason why we can't see the Heat/Cavs series we all hoped to see last season.

Captain Confusion

I Can't Remember the last time I was here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, all the so called experts are saying the Heat had a great night and got the steal of the draft.

Let's see what happens with Deng, Wade, and Dragic... but assuming they all stay I see no reason why we can't see the Heat/Cavs series we all hoped to see last season.

I agree - At the very least if Dragic and Wade stay they will be a force next year...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree - At the very least if Dragic and Wade stay they will be a force next year...

I would say the odds are much greater then not that Wade/Dragic are here.
As far as Deng, who knows?
I don't see any future for him here beyond this season.
I think he overvalued himself last summer.
I hope he stays, because why not?
But if he ends up being our only casualty, we can still be very good.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This does not sound good for bulls fans and Butler. He wants a two year deal, which is basically candy for a team that thought they would want him but question going max and 80 million and find he does not fit their system. Butler might now get offers from half the teams out there knowing they are only on the hook for two years.

Bulls pick another big man, even though he is listed as a SF, who is 6'10 with a 7'2 wingspan, clearly someone that might be tipping some offensive boards back to shooters that was the difference in their playoffs against cleveland. Everyone thought we needed a backup PG.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so what then? you sign TT to 15 mil a year and let klove walk? A front line of Moz, TT and Varejao is horrible on the spacing aspect.

If you resign Love to the max you just committed 50 million dollars to your PF/C position.

It sucks but at least you have a handful of big men that can play. Plus if Love signs a short term contract we dont know how long he is staying. They just have to find other guys to provide depth for Lebron and Irving for cheap. Also another scorer behind Shump. Then when the cap goes up next year we can bring in a pure SG all-around player and have Shump come off the bench.
I am hoping they can get something from this Haywood contract, they will probably throw some players in as well.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yep, was all ready to start up the Heat hate thing again...j/k...

WAS one helluva get, though...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, was all ready to start up the Heat hate thing again...j/k...

WAS one helluva get, though...

Hopefully.
My knowledge of cbb last year doesn't go much beyond watching my bracket crumble to the ground faster then a LeBron flop.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Lakers....Great Camp pickup in Upshaw.

No Reason he can't do what Whiteside did last year.

If he gets his head together, what a fricking steal.

I feel really bad for Nance and his Family.

Should have been one of the happiest days in this kids life.

But, someone, intentionally, tried to shit in his corn flakes.

Horrible.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Love Grant, meh on Zinger.

He's too much of a project.

He needs to be on a all hamburger diet for the next decade.