• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2013 Nebraska Recruiting thread.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Q Russel would be a huge addition, he has the most upside out of any HS'rs were into at this point. My personal opinion in Peko is he is just playing the free trip game now and will inevitably end up with his bro at MSU. We obviously need one or three of the DT Jukes to buy into coach K, he needs help badly. I can only assume HS DT's don't want to play in Bo's system and they'd rather be the man instead of letting the LB's get all the cred. Even though most NFL defenses play a similar style of scheme to Bo's.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JP is sure going after DT. He needs to land some I hope Q.Russell. shortridge my favorite. Hooks and maybe get in with vanderdoes. Boy that would be nice

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't get the feeling he got allot out of his visit, was pretty quite afterward when supposedly he was right on the cusp of committing

Snick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt take long for Texass A&M to play by SEC rules..... 34 commits for 2013 I dont get it.....:noidea:

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we just landed our 16th. Put he's got a lot of potential. Just like every other recruit diamond in the rough. Blah blah blah

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow we are in a tail spin. CB commit cooks pro ally gone. Prospects Toby Johnson an hooks. Not interested. Both DT

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MONTGOMERY, Ala. --*Spanish Fort (Ala.) cornerbackJonathan Cook*remains committed to Nebraska, but a trio of SEC schools may make his recruitment interesting.AuburnSports.comJonathan Cook is optimistic an Auburn offer is on the way.Cook plans to visit Ole Miss and Minnesota, both have offered. But Cook is also patiently waiting on offers from Auburn or Alabama that may dramatically change his recruitment.Cook spoke with new Auburn head coach Gus Malzahn recently. Malzahn offered Cook while at Arkansas State and Cook hopes the mutual interest carries over."It went great. He came and visited me and went to our state title game," Cook said. "They have been talking to my head coach, I think I'm getting that offer. It would mean a lot to get an in-state school to offer, it would feel good. I wouldn't have to drive as far as Nebraska."Cook also has interest from Tennessee, who just hired former Auburn assistant Tommy Thigpen, who contacted Cook within the last two days.Playing in the SEC is a major draw for the 6-foot, 185-pound defensive back."I want to play in the SEC," Cook said. "That's where the hard nosed athletes are at. The SEC."Cook is playing alongside a loaded talented defense on the Alabama All-Star team with Auburn commits*Kamryn Meltonand*Dee Liner, Florida State commit*Marquez White, Alabama commit Darius Page and of course uncommitted*Reuben Foster."It feels good, I'm thanking God to be here. I feel like I'm doing something," said Cook. "I'm hoping we put a goose egg."

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo must win this game over Georgia.

I didn't realize how huge this game is until today........I started thinking about it.

Georgia has put together top 10 recruiting classes consistently over the past decade........we need to beat them on National TV. If we get our asses handed to us, we're going to lose even more ground.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We gotta win this game, and then take advantage of our easy schedule next season.

This game would jump start us into a whole new perception. We could and should rattle off wins in the first 8 games to start next season.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow we are in a tail spin. CB commit cooks pro ally gone. Prospects Toby Johnson an hooks. Not interested. Both DT

LOL we are not in a tailspin dude.

This is business as usual I'm not exactly sure what you were expecting.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how we can recruit a guy for months have him committed to us for months and a instate shit ass auburn team can fuck it all up in two days. I mean I have all but given up on this class

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how we can recruit a guy for months have him committed to us for months and a instate shit ass auburn team can fuck it all up in two days. I mean I have all but given up on this class

:L Shut up dude you have zero clue what you're talking about.

Cook has had one foot out the door from the very beginning.

Anyone here who knows a lick about recruiting wrote Cook off from the very beginning.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL we are not in a tailspin dude.

This is business as usual I'm not exactly sure what you were expecting.

Well we sure as hell are not on the rise. I'm expecting better more highly touted prospects to want to come here. We miss the boat on middle of the road prospects. Forget top notch players. I want to know why damn it

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will never get highly touted prospects without winning big games.......

Bo hasn't won a big game yet.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit brasky you have never mentioned that. So enlighten me brasky oh guru of the recruiting world

Snick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cook was be a soft verbal from day 1.... He is as good as gone....

We cannot let Vince Marrow leave... That will be more devistating....

No Beau for sure and other commits will leave....

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DUDE YOU EVEN SAID YOURSELF YOU THOUGHT HE WOULD JUMP SHIP!!!! And now you act all shocked and discouraged about it. :L :pound:

From 4 months ago when we got news of his commitment:

You know this kid badly wants a bama offer though...

All saban has to do is snap his fingers... Just sayin!

Mark that down as the shakiest commit on the board.

this guy will jump ship for sure.

He's just locking up a spot in the best opportunity to date.

He likely never see Lincoln.

Last edited by a moderator:

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way Brasky nice emoticon. Are you a 12 year old girl sending a text to her Beastie? Go update your twitter and Facebook status. I bet your Facebook picture is you with a fo hawk duck face and vodka & red bull. Have fun at your next rave.