• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 Nebraska Recruiting List (1st pg)

NUance

my lysdexia is actign up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What the fuck ever happened with Brandon Beaver? Last I had heard they figured he was a lock for Washington.............but then 5-star Shaq Thompson switched over to Washington a couple days ago and now Beaver hasn't yet made his announcement...
Fuck Beaver. There. I said it.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must still have some kool-aid in my system but I don't think we did that bad with this class.
I would of like to pick up Shelton to but wasn't surprised he went USC.
Peat fucking applied for enrollment at Stanford weeks ago. I don't know if that is standard but I wrote him off then.

On offense we picked up Armstrong and Westerkamp which to me is huge. We've got some big DT's and fairly fast DE's. I would like a little more on them but none of them have hit our training program yet either.

We've got Seisay which I believe he will be great.

I wish we did better at safety.

The only one that pisses me off really is Fuller and if we kick the shit out of UCLA this fall I will feel vindicated.

Overall though I think we did pretty good. We have not been to a BCS game in 10 years and have not won one in 12. We have not had a really good showing against a ranked team since I don't know when.

The best we can hope for is less then what we got. So kudos to the staff for winning who they did while we are still viewed as a "once was" school. Yes right now we still are that. Now this staff needs to do something with them so that we can show kids we really are back and if they come here good things will happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must still have some kool-aid in my system but I don't think we did that bad with this class.
I would of like to pick up Shelton to but wasn't surprised he went USC.
Peat fucking applied for enrollment at Stanford weeks ago. I don't know if that is standard but I wrote him off then.

On offense we picked up Armstrong and Westerkamp which to me is huge. We've got some big DT's and fairly fast DE's. I would like a little more on them but none of them have hit our training program yet either.

We've got Seisay which I believe he will be great.

I wish we did better at safety.

The only one that pisses me off really is Fuller and if we kick the shit out of UCLA this fall I will feel vindicated.

Overall though I think we did pretty good. We have not been to a BCS game in 10 years and have not won one in 12. We have not had a really good showing against a ranked team since I don't know when.

The best we can hope for is less then what we got. So kudos to the staff for winning who they did while we are still viewed as a "once was" school. Yes right now we still are that. Now this staff needs to do something with them so that we can show kids we really are back and if they come here good things will happen.

THAT

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tell ye what. I am in the acceptance phase of grief over this class.

They're huskers dadburnit, and they're gonna help win us a national championship you take that shit to the fucking bank.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taylor Martinez said it...........we will be playing in the National Title in 2012

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greg McMullen is up to 290 :shocked:

That's good though, we would rather see guys who need to cut weight over guys who need to bulk up.

Josh Williams and Eric Martin were failed "bulk up" experiments.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look back on the class, and I see 4 DL, 4 LB, and 3 DBs............it appears as though we have a plan. In 2-3 years, we should have a complete defense, no excuses. That's the way I see it. Though the common theme was "load up at LB".........we actually just recruited an entire defense.

Will all of them pan out? No.......the chances of that happening are 1,000,000 to 1. But can a lot of them pan out? Yes.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
moving eric martin to DE was the dumbest fucking thing pelini has done yet.........

there I said it.......... Bo fucking Pelini RUINED E-MART!!!!!!!

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey terp Husker why's come you have terp infront of Husker I assuming you have some ties to Maryland ?

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes HH I FUCKING AGREE but I think that it might have carl wrightn all over it but Bo has the final say so Dumb is my judgement

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tell ye what. I am in the acceptance phase of grief over this class.

They're huskers dadburnit, and they're gonna help win us a national championship you take that shit to the fucking bank.

Brasky you have quickly become my favorite poster love the glass is half full mantallity

terphusker

Currently Rosterbaiting
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey terp Husker why's come you have terp infront of Husker I assuming you have some ties to Maryland ?

Seemed to flow better. No ties to Maryland. I was born in Kearney and live in Omaha now. I have liked Maryland since I was a kid but if Maryland were to play my beloved Huskers I would be the first to be making up some turtle stew.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you guys made a good pick up with Greg McMullen. Bo will start to recruit his old stomping grounds soon. Lots of talent in northeast Ohio.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He already recruits his old stomping grounds. He'll have a tough time getting anything out of there that Meyer or Hoke want tho.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep it's pretty obvious we'll be getting scraps from Ohio.

Just like we get scraps from every other big recruiting state. It's just a way of life, sirs.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shields-Kansas
Stienkuhler-Nebraska
Wiegert-Nebraska
Novak-Nebraska
Remington-nebraska

some of the best offensive lineman, not only in Cornhusker history, but in college football history, are from in and around nebraska.

yeah we are left picking up scraps from a lot of places, but it all starts in Nebraska. them Corn-fed motherfuckers no how to play some god damn football...i do believe that our next great pipeline is on its way to being complete, but i also think that it wont be fully complete until we fully tap in to, and develop, the corn-fed uglies