• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Toffical Game 4 GDT: Flyers vs debbies

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets not panic we win next game home ice is back to us

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you're right brother.

Carla, JvR for Weber or Suter and a 2nd.

Carla will be gone Tox mark my words and don't be surprised if he gets decent value...he skates well, can make the passes but on occasion he falls apart like on parises goal WTF was he thinking???

I'm not giving up on JVR yet as he's still coming back from injury and probably came back early. In any case they may move him too as its clear as day they miss that stud Dman. Grossmann's been great but he's not that guy....fuck do I wish Pronger was playing he had a few decent years left in him.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carla will be gone Tox mark my words and don't be surprised if he gets decent value...he skates well, can make the passes but on occasion he falls apart like on parises goal WTF was he thinking???

I'm not giving up on JVR yet as he's still coming back from injury and probably came back early. In any case they may move him too as its clear as day they miss that stud Dman. Grossmann's been great but he's not that guy....fuck do I wish Pronger was playing he had a few decent years left in him.

If we go by this reasoning JVR has been hurt since 2009 with the exception of 4 playoff games last season and 1 this year.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't news but Briere can't play defense for shit. He is a serious liability out there.

Briere was alright-ish in game 3. He made a few good defensive zone plays. And besides, like you said, even if he was a cardboard cutout it wouldn't be unexpected.

lol because Wellwood can't finish for shit.

He can fly, and throws all his energy around. I love his hockey sense - he has a great idea for where the puck is going to go to. But he doesn't forecheck, shoot, or possess the puck well, so he usually flies into the zone, looks dangerous as hell, and the puck goes into the corner, promptly followed by Wellwood as the defenseman rides him into the boards like a cheap hooker. That or he shoots wide or into the goalie. I like the guy - I think he's fun to watch and if he ever adds even a decent shot or the ability to deke he'll light the lamp a whole bunch, but right now he's not helping the team as much as I'd like.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we go by this reasoning JVR has been hurt since 2009 with the exception of 4 playoff games last season and 1 this year.

He's still growing into his role and you have to admit the broken foot didn't help. We'll know more after this years playoffs....still games left to play.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Briere was alright-ish in game 3. He made a few good defensive zone plays. And besides, like you said, even if he was a cardboard cutout it wouldn't be unexpected.

He can fly, and throws all his energy around. I love his hockey sense - he has a great idea for where the puck is going to go to. But he doesn't forecheck, shoot, or possess the puck well, so he usually flies into the zone, looks dangerous as hell, and the puck goes into the corner, promptly followed by Wellwood as the defenseman rides him into the boards like a cheap hooker. That or he shoots wide or into the goalie. I like the guy - I think he's fun to watch and if he ever adds even a decent shot or the ability to deke he'll light the lamp a whole bunch, but right now he's not helping the team as much as I'd like.

I'm not concerned with Wellwood he's doing what's being asked of him energy player, doesn't take stupid penalties like Rinaldo was, kills penalties. If he pops in the odd goal right on but we have other guys who are supposed to be the main players in that category. Harry Z is similar but Wellwood has done more....and who knows maybe he'll improve after all he's still very young.

fanwagon

G for C
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good News/Bad News

Sam Carchidi
Center Sean Couturier is making a quick recovery from a leg injury and is expected to be in the Flyers' lineup tonight. Officially, it's a game-time decision. Mez will not play tonight and is possible for Tues.
16 minutes ago

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, let's hope we can come out and own P 2/3, but as soon as we get off PP, the puck seems to be heading straight down the ice to Devils A zone.

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see JVR sit the rest of the game, this kid is truly pathetic and doesn't deserve a spot on this roster.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see JVR sit the rest of the game, this kid is truly pathetic and doesn't deserve a spot on this roster.

I was actually kind of shocked to see him get a SOG in P 1.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couts tosses puck into stands. We're rattled.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't understand why we're not planting some of these pussies into the Ice? Wheres our physical play, lol.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a miracle save by Bryz. 12 minutes without a shot for Flyers.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We fucking suck! We are a bunch of scared babies out there. Forechecking by NJ is going to end this series for us. They have us pinned.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We fucking suck! We are a bunch of scared babies out there. Forechecking by NJ is going to end this series for us. They have us pinned.

Like I said, why aren't we getting physical with these pussies? A few good shots and they'll wear down too..

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See there they are taking extra whacks and no one fuckin does shit.. If these fags leave Bryz out to dry again, it will suck cause he's been more than solid except for game 2..