• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

today good defense wins

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll do you one better...... it's rare to see an above average QBs in the game today, in fact I cannot think of one.

It's rare to see an above average QB... seriously? Aren't QB's putting up all time great numbers year in and year out? And between Rodgers, Brees, Brady, Manning, Ben, Rivers, Wilson, Luck, Cam, Flacco you can't find an above average QB?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's rare to see an above average QB... seriously? Aren't QB's putting up all time great numbers year in and year out? And between Rodgers, Brees, Brady, Manning, Ben, Rivers, Wilson, Luck, Cam, Flacco you can't find an above average QB?

right here Stymietee, I think this is what you're looking for in the first place. :yahoo::suds:

I'll stick with shock value and wager not one player past or present would agree with your opinion on QB play.

Hard sell

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos was the offensive team facing a Seattle Seahawks rugged team, I guess we know that defensive teams wins Super Bowls

I don't believe that you have to have a dominant defense to win SBs (& several SB winners have had so-so defenses). However - you need some balance & the Broncos have had a relatively poor defense this season. This causes all types of problems when the offense sputters especially when the defense is not also forcing any turnover.

This should be a lesson for the Skins as well as any team. Seattle did a great job assembling a team that can excel in all three phases of the game. Redskins need to do the same (no doubt that is their plan).