• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: TNF: Redskins @ Giants

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is fake SportsHoopla money. My wife would kill me if I bet money. I work my ass off so I can pay for diapers. Society kicks me in the nuts and teachers get paid jack shit so I wouldn't and couldn't bet much on any games. Well have a great night Breed it was a pleasure chatting with you tonight. Got to wake up at 6 for school tomorrow. Thank god it's Friday.
I think ritz needs a fake gambling intervention. If he keeps this up he will lose everything, and by everything I mean his fake SportsHoopla money.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did you rook me into this duty? Lulz.
That's what you get for living in California. Take a break from the beaches and use that eye for talent to be our personal scout in cali

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants own us.

Really gets old

I hope that is more the case than simply the fact that last week was the exception. We will all find out over the next few months. Again - this is a rebuilding team so folks need to calm down a bit & expect some games like this to occur. One of the bigger dilemmas is that it appears that a truly good QB is not on this roster at the current time. However - you can't throw in the towel rt now, but how long are they going to wait on Cousins if he continues to make these type of mistakes?

Whether his fault or not - the two constants for Cousins rt now are 1. he throws INTs & 2. he loses games. Sure - it is not all his fault, but in many cases he plays a major role. Reed should have had a Gronk like game last nt except for some poor throws by Cousins. Please don't read this as hope that RG3 should play since again I don't believe that the Skins future QB is on the roster. If Gruden sticks with Cousins no matter what then he may be coaching his way rt out of job if the results are poor (hope they never get to that pt).

Time to move on to the next game.