• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TJ Ward has warrant issued for his arrest.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going the Pacman route.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And so starts the Denver decline. Don't be surprised when Denver goes 9-7/10-6 this year and doesn't make the SBOWL.

Been saying that for MONTHS so this certainly has nothing to do with my stance.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And so starts the Denver decline. Don't be surprised when Denver goes 9-7/10-6 this year and doesn't make the SBOWL.

But that isn't really going out on a limb. The AFCW had a pretty easy schedule last year and this year they have a pretty brutal one. The Chiefs aint starting out 9-0 this year either. I would be surprised if they won 9 games all season

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A falsely filed warrant is our downfall? Keep reaching troll.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that isn't really going out on a limb. The AFCW had a pretty easy schedule last year and this year they have a pretty brutal one. The Chiefs aint starting out 9-0 this year either. I would be surprised if they won 9 games all season

Because they did nothing to improve the roster, along with a bunch of star players coming back from injury...

But you guys are right, I'd be amazed if the broncos even make the playoffs.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because they did nothing to improve the roster, along with a bunch of star players coming back from injury...

Im thinking only 5 wins and really concerned.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did nothing? Not like depth at OLB hurt us last year down the stretch or anything. Not like they added a DE (Vance Walker) that is a better pass rusher than Jackson based on hurries. (something, again, lacking down the stretch when injuries came about)

They also have guys like Kelce returning from injury to help out at the TE spot. Feel free to argue other points like the OL or FS play all you like, but claiming the Chiefs did nothing is hyperbole.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how you can call this a decline. He won't get suspended for this. He won't go to jail for this. It was as minor of an infraction as a player can get that actually shows up on his record. Yet this is showing our decline?

Throw in the Broncos last year had 2 high up Front Office guys arrested for DUI, had their best player not named Peyton Manning in Von Miller suspended then have a season ending injury, lose 2 of our defensive leaders in the preseason (stupid Seahawk game) in Wolfe and Champ, our All-Pro Left Tackle, and other issues. After every one of those last year people kept saying "Bronco season is officially over." Yet they still kept winning. I think they should be able to handle a player getting a misdemeanor without missing too much of a beat. My guess is in a month nobody outside of Denver will even remember this incident happening.

Anyway this is just a stupid off season header because well there is nothing else to talk about. Why is the NFL season still so freaking far away?!

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did nothing? Not like depth at OLB hurt us last year down the stretch or anything. Not like they added a DE (Vance Walker) that is a better pass rusher than Jackson based on hurries. (something, again, lacking down the stretch when injuries came about)

They also have guys like Kelce returning from injury to help out at the TE spot. Feel free to argue other points like the OL or FS play all you like, but claiming the Chiefs did nothing is hyperbole.

Wtf are you talking about? I didn't even mention the Chiefs...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Hey Boss, I've got bail money, thanks to you. Don't worry, I'm going to make a lot of changes to the Broncos"

HighMark

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Same could happen to the seahawks couldn't it? In fact looking at their respective divisions, it will be easier for the Broncos to win their division than it will be for the seahawks.