• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Titus Slay ?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slay didn't play much of the game last week. He sat out OTAs with bruised hands.

Coach Jim Caldwell said the wounds were "self-inflicted," though declined to explain further what happened. Slay declined to comment as well, though emphasized the injury is minor and he expects to be back soon.

:wtf:

Oh man. Hope we don't have another Titus on our hands?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I'm gonna be great"

"This ain't no big issue". -Darius Slay

No word on if Slay thinks he's better than CJ or not.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to comment without the details. Maybe he is into martial arts and was breaking boards. Until more comes out I would not make too much of it.

I am more worried about a possible Titus Ebron. Some of the things he says are eerily starting to sound like Young. And Ebron has proven nothing on the field yet where Slay has already. I would be more worried about Ebron imploding at this point.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting theory on the breaking boards. Maybe he took some motivational seminars this off season.

100% agree on Ebron. He's not handling the pressures of the pro life well at all.

gonemad69

The Hitman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he is into martial arts and was breaking boards.

I remember this from when I was a child. don't remember hurtin my hands though. hopefully he not wall puncher when he angry lol

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is all about masterbation. You should see what his balls look like after the beating they took!!

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to comment without the details. Maybe he is into martial arts and was breaking boards. Until more comes out I would not make too much of it.

I am more worried about a possible Titus Ebron. Some of the things he says are eerily starting to sound like Young. And Ebron has proven nothing on the field yet where Slay has already. I would be more worried about Ebron imploding at this point.

I don't think that "humble" is in Titus' vocab.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The one difference between titus and Ebron is Titus was actually good for a short period. I remember him treating Richard Sherman like Bobo the Clown when we played Seattle.