• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Titans vs. Ravens, AFC Divisional Round, 7:15 PM CST

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even sure he's tasted Purple Drank.

The hate caught me off guard too. But atleast Stiller fans didn't talk about Antonio Browns twitter account for one evening.
I didn't notice, but it does seem like Brown has been oddly quiet lately

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Except for the Lakers, I really hate purple uniforms. It's so expansion team. It's like all the good uniform colors are taken, and the league says, "here, do what you can with purple."

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except for the Lakers, I really hate purple uniforms. It's so expansion team. It's like all the good uniform colors are taken, and the league says, "here, do what you can with purple."

500 × 380

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Marcus Mariota!!!! Happy to see his team winning and one away from a Super Bowl game.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Marcus Mariota!!!! Happy to see his team winning and one away from a Super Bowl game.
Yeah, thankfully they benched his ass and put a real QB in for sure. Salvaged the season big time.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, thankfully they benched his ass and put a real QB in for sure. Salvaged the season big time.
LOL! You are forgetting that they decided to run Henry more and Henry decided to finally start producing quality runs.

Look at Tannehill's playoff stats, they are awful. This entire run has been on Henry, nothing to do with a QB change.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! You are forgetting that they decided to run Henry more and Henry decided to finally start producing quality runs.

Look at Tannehill's playoff stats, they are awful. This entire run has been on Henry, nothing to do with a QB change.
Tannehill's rating this season is like 20 points higher than Mariota's best season (If you can call 2015 a best anything).

Thanks for playing :wave:

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There go the Ravens, didn't see that happening at all. The Titans are playing some good football right now. I always liked Tannehill, he's proving me right so far as a Titan.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your kidding right? Mahomes has everyone amazed with his skills. Folks tend to feel that offense is unstoppable. However come playoff time running backs tend to matter, even if one of the most well known chief fan keeps claiming over and over they don't matter. Wait until the Chiefs get introduced to Henry, that's going to be some fun. Yes it will.

Not many were picking the Chiefs to go to the SB in this thread is why I made that statement...

... and how are the Titans going to stop Mahomes and the Chiefs? They won't be able to run the ball in a shootout as much...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not many were picking the Chiefs to go to the SB in this thread is why I made that statement...

... and how are the Titans going to stop Mahomes and the Chiefs? They won't be able to run the ball in a shootout as much...
Watching the Chiefs score today, they do look unstoppable.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Keep believing that, the rest of the world knows MM was a bust.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

false

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some want him to fail for obvious reasons. But some are probably tired of hearing about the "revolution of the QB position" that media types have been pushing a bit too hard for decades. Mobility and running ability have always been assets for a QB, but they're inadequate substutes for a top notch NFL arm.

Maybe Jackson is a combination of both. This regular season says yes. But even if last night was just a choke or bump in the road, he's a unicorn imo. NFL RB ability and NFL QB passing ability is not a combination likely to be found in many human beings going forward.

Right. Lamar isn't just running qb he's beyond anything we've seen other than Vick.

His athleticism will get him far but he will never be an in the pocket stud. They designed this offense to suit him. He can make good short throws and his athleticism can open up downfield routes for him

He threw by far the fewest passes by percentage to wideouts. Only Wentz was close and it's a totally different situation

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you happen to see those 2 TD passes he had? Mariotta sails both of those out of bounds or tucks and runs for 4....so yes, you're still a stupid fucking fanboi