• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Timing couldn't have been better.....

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know everyone is still pissed and would like to have a face to face with Sark, and of course the whole issue of who's gonna coach the team in the bowl game, but after 24 hours for the dust to clear, this is actually a better way for the program to move forward, instead of waiting until January. I think they get someone hired by the end of this week and they can focus on recruits without to much damage.

I also believe that had Joe Shad not reported the hire, SC and Sark were plotting to wait until after the bowl games to announce the hiring, which would have been a lot worse with the fact recruiting would've went to crap....

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know everyone is still pissed and would like to have a face to face with Sark, and of course the whole issue of who's gonna coach the team in the bowl game, but after 24 hours for the dust to clear, this is actually a better way for the program to move forward, instead of waiting until January. I think they get someone hired by the end of this week and they can focus on recruits without to much damage.

I also believe that had Joe Shad not reported the hire, SC and Sark were plotting to wait until after the bowl games to announce the hiring, which would have been a lot worse with the fact recruiting would've went to crap....

I'm excited to move forward, and very anxious to see who they bring in.

And you might be right about Sark and USC wanting to wait. Maybe that's why he felt okay saying he was a long way from a decision the morning of the day his hiring was announced. Fuck that guy...

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking forward to seeing who UW brings in. The idea of landing Chris Petersen really excites and intrigues me. I've always been fascinated to see how he does at a bigger school with more resources.

That being said I don't hate Scumbag 7 win Sark any more than I did yesterday. My emotions tend to calm down a bit after 24 hours but I've got as much venom for him now as I did when I read the story that he ditched us for U$C.

I mean for Christ sake he did not even tell his players until after ESPN reported the story. Most of these guys found out via twitter, facebook, T.V. etc. and not from Sark himself, which is a super scumbag thing to do. I wish him nothing but the worst. When he gets offered an NFL job (Which will happen unless he totally bombs it at USC) he will ditch USC just like he did UW. He is a piece of shit, a liar and a fraud.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean for Christ sake he did not even tell his players until after ESPN reported the story. Most of these guys found out via twitter, facebook, T.V. etc. and not from Sark himself, which is a super scumbag thing to do. I wish him nothing but the worst. When he gets offered an NFL job (Which will happen unless he totally bombs it at USC) he will ditch USC just like he did UW. He is a piece of shit, a liar and a fraud.

Tell us SF234 how do you seriously feel? :suds: Joking...

No if there is one big issue for me is the simple fact the team found out about it like this, these kids have been to hell and back, I'm sure they get tired of hearing all the crap about 7 wins, lack of getting better, its a shame cause now he looks like a fraud to all of them ( well except for Price) when he recruited them and telling them come be part of UW history then he bolts.:L

Personally I hope the Dawgs record against SC and Sark is well lets just say a serious owning....