• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time Management

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been a *(#*(&^)@ problem with this team for so many years! More than a minute to go we run the clock out and go into half time What the F was that? Seriously do we need to make a 40 foot long sign about this and show up at their practices? I just don't get why they don't get that that is one of the most important factors of the game? W hat the *#(@&

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you be more specific bdave?

I'm just saying for years the 49ers have not watched the time on the clock in critical situations. The clock becomes a very valuable aspect of the game. Those 1 minute drives before half time have to be converted into points. Had we saved the time outs and drove down the field and kicked a field goal or gotten a touchdown going into half time this would have been a W for us. You know what I'm saying? Of course we ran the clock down when there was plenty of time to make something happen... I dunno that's just giving up to me that you'd go into half time without at least trying to steal that momentum back with some points. Clearly Dallas had the momentum going into half time and that decided the game right there.