• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tim Lincecum to the Anaheim Angels of Los Angeles California

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was kind of tragic the way Zito's shitty contract prevented them from winning any championships.
Seriously, you give me a neg for something that others requested me to do? What a douche!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was kind of tragic the way Zito's shitty contract prevented them from winning any championships.

Zeets couldn't stop the championships.

You're a "team of destiny" right? :puke:

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Lincecum is good at baseball again. He was one of my favorite competitors. Peak Lincecum gave me way more of #TheFear than I ever got/get from Bumgarner. And Lincecum isn't a douche bag - he's a baseball hippy. I love that. A baseball hippy from San Francisco. Perfect.

This Dodger fan is rooting for you, Timmy!*

*When you're not pitching against the Dodgers.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Lincecum is good at baseball again. He was one of my favorite competitors. Peak Lincecum gave me way more of #TheFear than I ever got/get from Bumgarner. And Lincecum isn't a douche bag - he's a baseball hippy. I love that. A baseball hippy from San Francisco. Perfect.

This Dodger fan is rooting for you, Timmy!*

*When you're not pitching against the Dodgers.
I just puked.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeets couldn't stop the championships.

You're a "team of destiny" right? :puke:

We definitely were for those 3 years. We'll see about this year. Giants have a very good shot at the division, but the Cubs are obviously going to coast into the playoffs. Which are a crapshoot. And they are the Cubs so they will find a way to fuck it up.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We definitely were for those 3 years. We'll see about this year. Giants have a very good shot at the division, but the Cubs are obviously going to coast into the playoffs. Which are a crapshoot. And they are the Cubs so they will find a way to fuck it up.

Bartman curse?

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, the thread title cut off the Angels name.

the Los Angeles Southern California Angels of Anaheim of Orange County of California of the United States of North America of Earth of the Solar System of the Milky Way

ryanok

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be interesting to see where he lands in the rotation.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
starter v minors....

simple to me

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish Lincecum the best as will almost all Giant fans. But unless he adds a few mph to his fastball and gets it up to around 92MPH, I don't see it happening. He has tried to be that pinpoint control pitcher but after a couple of years it just hasn't worked. He is just too inconsistent with his control. He might have a good game or two but then he will go through a period where he has difficulty with control. As far as Zito is concerned, to me he will never justify the contract the Giants gave him, but the Giants don't win the WS the last time without him. He pitched a couple of big games on the road in the playoffs. So while his contract was bad, it certainly wasn't the worst of all time.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
starter v minors....

simple to me

'Pen, not minors.

Lincecum is going to be a perfect fit for the Disney Angels of Anaheim.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish Lincecum the best as will almost all Giant fans. But unless he adds a few mph to his fastball and gets it up to around 92MPH, I don't see it happening. He has tried to be that pinpoint control pitcher but after a couple of years it just hasn't worked. He is just too inconsistent with his control. He might have a good game or two but then he will go through a period where he has difficulty with control. As far as Zito is concerned, to me he will never justify the contract the Giants gave him, but the Giants don't win the WS the last time without him. He pitched a couple of big games on the road in the playoffs. So while his contract was bad, it certainly wasn't the worst of all time.

Jake Peavy fucking sucks.