• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tim Hightower is visiting the redskins

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please tell me why we are trying to get a backup RB? When we can get a Meeting with someone like Hankins?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please tell me why we are trying to get a backup RB? When we can get a Meeting with someone like Hankins?

Was this say about Matt Jones?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol. that would be funny. I blasted this pick two years ago and I got crap from it. Remember we passed on David Johnson to trade down and take Jones. With that extra pick we got Kojo. Now if Kojo still cant win a starting LG job and we select Lamp at 17 that would mean that the trade busted out big time.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. that would be funny. I blasted this pick two years ago and I got crap from it. Remember we passed on David Johnson to trade down and take Jones. With that extra pick we got Kojo. Now if Kojo still cant win a starting LG job and we select Lamp at 17 that would mean that the trade busted out big time.

Wow yeah we missed out big time on David Johnson lol

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow yeah we missed out big time on David Johnson lol

We can look back at almost every draft, pick a guy we should have drafted and say damn we missed out there.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can look back at almost every draft, pick a guy we should have drafted and say damn we missed out there.

Blah, blah, blah. That was a no brainier. SM was the only GM in the NFL that had Jones higher than Johnson. You cant point to this for one the reasons why he was fired.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blah, blah, blah. That was a no brainier. SM was the only GM in the NFL that had Jones higher than Johnson. You cant point to this for one the reasons why he was fired.
I love the fact that you are passionate about the Skins dean, however, post like these (I blasted the pick 2 years ago or see I told you so) is why your readers don't give you/your responses more respect.

As for Hightower, no thanks at his age, point of his career. There are difference makers in this draft and we should draft one in round 2.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What ever Dean, your hate for Scot Mc started the minute he passed on your man Crush and took Scherff. He was fired because he realized something you dont... that Dan and Bruce are clueless and run this team like they are on an X-box in ultimate franchise mode.

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hightower Shmytower. But if they do draft a RB high, take the opportunity to move Jones to WR.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the fact that you are passionate about the Skins dean, however, post like these (I blasted the pick 2 years ago or see I told you so) is why your readers don't give you/your responses more respect.

As for Hightower, no thanks at his age, point of his career. There are difference makers in this draft and we should draft one in round 2.

post like those are true and should be pointed out to you all.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What ever Dean, your hate for Scot Mc started the minute he passed on your man Crush and took Scherff. He was fired because he realized something you dont... that Dan and Bruce are clueless and run this team like they are on an X-box in ultimate franchise mode.

your love for SM was blinded. That point I just gave just proved it.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your love for SM was blinded. That point I just gave just proved it.

Scot walks in, takes over a 4-12 team. Year one we win the Division, year two we barely miss the playoffs.

Any questions??

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scot walks in, takes over a 4-12 team. Year one we win the Division, year two we barely miss the playoffs.

Any questions??

Give me a break. Did any of his draft picks or player pickups contribute to the playoff year? You are giving him credit for the KC, Reed, Garcon, and Jax?

The recent success had nothing to do with Sm. Sorry refuse to believe that.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me a break. Did any of his draft picks or player pickups contribute to the playoff year? You are giving him credit for the KC, Reed, Garcon, and Jax?

The recent success had nothing to do with Sm. Sorry refuse to believe that.

Of course you do. But it has been proven that without SM in the building Kirk would have never been given the chance to stat unless Bob DIED on the field. And even then, Dan would have called a Voodoo priest and put Zombie Bob on the field. Had Scot not been in charge we would have added the flashy DT to an other wise shitty defense.. great for the flashy move, but it would not have addressed an other wise just as shitty O-line.

YOu seem to forget, two weeks before SM was hired, our great claim to fame was we were winning OFF the field and that was apparently good enough.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you do. But it has been proven that without SM in the building Kirk would have never been given the chance to stat unless Bob DIED on the field. And even then, Dan would have called a Voodoo priest and put Zombie Bob on the field. Had Scot not been in charge we would have added the flashy DT to an other wise shitty defense.. great for the flashy move, but it would not have addressed an other wise just as shitty O-line.

YOu seem to forget, two weeks before SM was hired, our great claim to fame was we were winning OFF the field and that was apparently good enough.

that is wrong,. Gruden wanted KC to start just as much as SM did.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Too bad that Allen and Danny didn't feel the same way. If so they could have had Cousins for at least the next 3 years for a very cheap price. However - they just proved that their egos are much more important to them than the success of the Washington Redskins.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You really think that if Scot had not been there, Dan and Bruce would have relented and let Jay start Kirk over the chosen one?? Especially when we hear that Jay and Scot hd to argue with them for hours just to get Kirk to be named the starter. You try to minimize Scots influence on this team, all I see is Bruce Allen flexing his hand, and your lips move.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to jump too deeply into the conversation that you two are having, but what will be interesting beginning this year, will be how the team functions on the field now that the person who's been credited with bringing stability to a massively dysfunctional organization has been removed.

This was the biggest contribution that a Scott McCloughan's presence added to this organization. Even if. as we now know, it was all imagery......the perception of contemporary functionality, provided necessary focus, and a semblance of order that created the professional environment which was reflected on the field in 2015 and 2016.

This season literally stands as a true test of that order. (let that sink in for a moment)

Right now we are being offered silence in the place of order. In time that silence must be broken by action and some public utterances with respect to those actions. If we are to believe that a new order is firmly in place, the resulting public imaging and accumulation of personnel must be measured and true. Thus far, with Bruce publicly reclaiming the power that he privately held, there's a unwelcomed look that's eerily familiar to all of us.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to jump too deeply into the conversation that you two are having, but what will be interesting beginning this year, will be how the team functions on the field now that the person who's been credited with bringing stability to a massively dysfunctional organization has been removed.

This was the biggest contribution that a Scott McCloughan's presence added to this organization. Even if. as we now know, it was all imagery......the perception of contemporary functionality, provided necessary focus, and a semblance of order that created the professional environment which was reflected on the field in 2015 and 2016.

This season literally stands as a true test of that order. (let that sink in for a moment)

Right now we are being offered silence in the place of order. In time that silence must be broken by action and some public utterances with respect to those actions. If we are to believe that a new order is firmly in place, the resulting public imaging and accumulation of personnel must be measured and true. Thus far, with Bruce publicly reclaiming the power that he privately held, there's a unwelcomed look that's eerily familiar to all of us.
blah blah just get talent we be fine jeez