• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tigers vs. Rangers III.

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just praying somebody else gets on base. We need Nellie coming up as the tie or go ahead run.

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomorrow is now a must win! I know it may not be how our team plays but I really don't want to face the possibility of being down 3-2 heading back home.

fanman8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Tomorrow is now a must win! I know it may not be how our team plays but I really don't want to face the possibility of being down 3-2 heading back home.

Same here and then the pressure would be on the Rangers. There is no reason why we cant win one game in Detroit.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's a pretty scary thought. Down 3-2 and it's Holland's turn.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
okay the Rangers needs to forget tonite's pathetic performance and come out tomorrow swinging. but i'm afraid watching Beltre in the 9th that he will not be available

fanman8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Our starting pitching has not been too stellar so far. If our offense produces the way its capable of then our starters do not need to be great

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does this team play such lousy baseball in Detroit? And Wash needs to get MY out of the 4 spot. Rangers are just not hitting this series. It had better pick up tomorrow or we'll be facing elimination come Saturday with Holland on the mound. That's frightening. Next 2 games being day games won't help much either.

Tomorrow is game 7. Just win.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you are claiming that he's done as a pitcher? i don't think so. he threw 47 innings with Baltimore gave up 25 hits and 9 ER's. it looks like there's some mechanical issue. that makes more sense than your claim

Pitchers that throw 87mph fastballs are on borrowed time. Call it whatever makes you feel better, but the dude blows and has since the day he got here.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does this team play such lousy baseball in Detroit? And Wash needs to get MY out of the 4 spot. Rangers are just not hitting this series. It had better pick up tomorrow or we'll be facing elimination come Saturday with Holland on the mound. That's frightening. Next 2 games being day games won't help much either.

What seriously? No it's not. All Texas needs to do to keep the table tilted in their favor is win one of these games in Detroit. Even for a team that has you number sweeping a team like Texas in three games is very tough to do. If Texas can just win one of the next two games, they bring the series home to Arlington where Detroit has to beat them at home twice. I like Texas' odds there no matter who is pitching.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow! You've completely melted down and went into an all out panic haven't you. Rangers lose 1 friggin' game to a team that plays well on their home field to a pitcher that pitches extremely well on his home field, are still up 2 games to 1 and have a golden opportunity to go up 3 games to 1 today and all you are doing is talking about how they are facing elimination. Haven't you ever heard the adage that you take it 1 game at a time?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! You've completely melted down and went into an all out panic haven't you. Rangers lose 1 friggin' game to a team that plays well on their home field to a pitcher that pitches extremely well on his home field, are still up 2 games to 1 and have a golden opportunity to go up 3 games to 1 today and all you are doing is talking about how they are facing elimination. Haven't you ever heard the adage that you take it 1 game at a time?

The Ol' Boy isn't holding up his end of the bargain. We're three games into the ALCS and he's already preaching doom and gloom.

Hey jaar! Remember you lost that bet.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ol' Boy isn't holding up his end of the bargain. We're three games into the ALCS and he's already preaching doom and gloom.

Hey jaar! Remember you lost that bet.

Well hell, maybe his profession is Pentecostal preacher. That would explain everything. As they say, a leopard can't change its spots.

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah I'm good. Texas just needs to win one game in Detroit. I would feel good about coming home up 3-2. But beating Verlander tomorrow for the second time in the series seems like a pretty tall order to me. So that's why I think today is so important. Being up 2-1 is still a good place to be. But the bats have got to pick up and we need our SP to be more effective. Harrison really struggled in 2 starts this year against Detroit. That has got to change today.