• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Three

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The countdown continues. Win two out of the next three, and it's hello NFC North champions. Not that it looks all that easy. Two out of three on the road, all three with opponents that haven't given up, if nothing else, it's going to keep the season interesting.

Based on the recent performances, it looks like the road games are easier than that last one at home. The giants aren't exactly tearing it up, and if Stafford is healthy enough to play (and throw with accuracy still) then winning on the road is feasible. The giants beating the cowboys showed more that the cowboys are exposed than the giants being a dominating team.

It also showed that the giants game plan well. The key for victory may come down to can the Lions pick up on the giant's tendencies, and can the Lions fool the giants with a new twist on an existing look? The pick six in the bears game wasn't just 'lucky' and the Lions need to use that to their advantage this week.

Should be a great game!

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats the way you want it though. If they lose 3 straight then their is no sense going to the playoffs. They would most likely face at least 2 of those 3 teams again if not all 3.

Technically we just need to beat GB to win the North.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see us beating either the Giants or Cowboys on the road.....If we do then great, that forces GB to win out......I'm pretty sure it's going to come down to GB at Ford field.......Pay attention to the Bucs and Redskins games for a wild card spot if we drop the next three games....

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Technically we just need to beat GB to win the North.

Only if GB keeps winning and the Lions start losing. Any combination of a Lions win and GB loss moves GB out, along with eliminating MN at that point. Best case for Detroit that I see is win this weekend and while GB loses to either the bears of queens over the next two weeks.

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All right, so the REALLY best case is the Lions just keep winning week after week. I may be an optimist, but I'm not delusional quite yet. Maybe starting next week....

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only if GB keeps winning and the Lions start losing. Any combination of a Lions win and GB loss moves GB out, along with eliminating MN at that point. Best case for Detroit that I see is win this weekend and while GB loses to either the bears of queens over the next two weeks.

Correct. 1 more win and Min is out. If GB loses as well then they are out. Or if we win the next 2 GB is out.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The countdown continues. Win two out of the next three, and it's hello NFC North champions. Not that it looks all that easy. Two out of three on the road, all three with opponents that haven't given up, if nothing else, it's going to keep the season interesting.

Based on the recent performances, it looks like the road games are easier than that last one at home. The giants aren't exactly tearing it up, and if Stafford is healthy enough to play (and throw with accuracy still) then winning on the road is feasible. The giants beating the cowboys showed more that the cowboys are exposed than the giants being a dominating team.

It also showed that the giants game plan well. The key for victory may come down to can the Lions pick up on the giant's tendencies, and can the Lions fool the giants with a new twist on an existing look? The pick six in the bears game wasn't just 'lucky' and the Lions need to use that to their advantage this week.

Should be a great game!
The Giants just beat the Cowgirls last week. The Giants are a lot better than you think. I want the Lions to win but beating the Giants at their home won't be easy..