• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Three questions prior to Opening Day

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Moncada isn't back for opening day. He won't be long after. No overly worried.

I think how they have the rotation is about right.

Yeah, I think Madrigal will be there. There's little point in keeping him off now.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Moncada isn't back for opening day. He won't be long after. No overly worried.

I think how they have the rotation is about right.

Yeah, I think Madrigal will be there. There's little point in keeping him off now.
I'm not ruling out Moncada being on the opening day roster, but it's looking at the very least like he won't be out there in the starting lineup. If he misses a few games or is only available for PH/late innings duty, the impact will be minimized. At this point, I'm not all that concerned.

I woulda thunk that Madrigal had very little chance of beginning the season on the roster if things were in pre-covid conditions and there was a 162 game schedule. Now I think it's all but likely he will be on opening day. Will he be cut when Moncada returns or when the roster gets reduced to 28, then eventually 26 players? I don't know enough about service time issues, so this remains to be seen.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw it reported today - that Moncada has been asymptomatic. I think he needs two negative tests at least 10 days after the positive test.

I will bet real money - Mondrigal - will not be in the top 30 until at least 6 games have been played. If he's not going to start - he shouldn't be wasting a year of control sitting on the bench.

I don't think Merecedes makes it either.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just how much of a difference is Grandal going to make on this team? I say plenty.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw it reported today - that Moncada has been asymptomatic. I think he needs two negative tests at least 10 days after the positive test.

I will bet real money - Mondrigal - will not be in the top 30 until at least 6 games have been played. If he's not going to start - he shouldn't be wasting a year of control sitting on the bench.

I don't think Merecedes makes it either.
I'm pretty sure that due to the contract extensions, service time issues are no longer applicable when it comes to Moncada, nor Jimenez and Robert for that matter. As for Mercedes, I think he has an outside shot at making the 30 day roster, but would likely be amongst the first of the eventual cuts to bring the final roster down to 26.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to tell you guys what to do, but I don't know why the White Sox are even bothering to field a team this year?