• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts Ravens @ Pats

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
In the event the Niners beat the Giants whom would you rather win the AFC Chamionship game this weekend?

I'd honestly rather the Niners face the Pats because their D is awful. More specifically their pass rush is awful. And their best pass rusher, Andre Carter, is out for the season.

On random obesrvation: Terrence Cody is the starting NT for the Ravens? I must've missed that. Lot of differing opinions about him on draft day. C is a huge problem for the Niners, and I'd hate to see Goodwin trying to open running lanes against him.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season has far exceeded my wildest expectations. I wanted to beat the Saints because if we wouldn't have, people would have called us frauds. Anything that happens from here on out I'm fine with. I've got zero worries about who we play, match-ups, whatever....We're about as healthy as can be expected at this point in the season, our roster is what it is, and we're at home. We're solid in all three phases of game and we generally keep mistakes to a minimum. I think our offense, while not flashy, is capable enough for this run. We tackle well and were downright vicious on defense. I like everyone doubting us.....embrace the underdog role, keep that chip on our shoulder. And finally, I think the team is taking on the attitude and character of our head coach which is fantastic!

BEAT THE GIANTS and let's go to Indy!!!!!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what? theres other teams left in the playoffs????

its 49ers or NO ONE!

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This season has far exceeded my wildest expectations. I wanted to beat the Saints because if we wouldn't have, people would have called us frauds. Anything that happens from here on out I'm fine with. I've got zero worries about who we play, match-ups, whatever....We're about as healthy as can be expected at this point in the season, our roster is what it is, and we're at home. We're solid in all three phases of game and we generally keep mistakes to a minimum. I think our offense, while not flashy, is capable enough for this run. We tackle well and were downright vicious on defense. I like everyone doubting us.....embrace the underdog role, keep that chip on our shoulder. And finally, I think the team is taking on the attitude and character of our head coach which is fantastic!

BEAT THE GIANTS and let's go to Indy!!!!!

well said....every bit of it.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'd rather face the Ravens.

Tom Brady is extremely focused right now. Their D can make a few plays and obviously that offense would be hard to stop. I have a tough time seeing Brady lose if he gets to the Super Bowl

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with either team, but i think i would rather play the Ravens. I just think that would go down as one of the most memorable Super Bowls of all time. Ray Lewis and Patrick Willis, the under dog QB's in Flacco and Alex, and of course the Harbaugh brothers.

The pats would make for a more exciting game probably, but I'd rather lose to the Ravens if it came down to that. I dislike the Pats enough already. All though...the team of the 80's coming back to beat the team of the 2000's would be a sweet victory.

Rathman44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
we played the ravens on their field and on short rest and after traveling across the country. we played like crap and it was a close game. i really like our chances in a rematch, especially if ed reed is banged up...anyone hear what happened on that final play?

the pats are a tougher matchup vs our D than the saints. The saints rely a lot on a strong run game which we effectively took away from them. the pats thrive on throwing the ball all game long, with a weak run game. as weak as the pats D is, i'd rather have the defensive battle with the ravens than a possible shootout with the pats.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if it wasn't for rachel throwing his only block of the season, the ravens game might have taken a whole different turn

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
we played the ravens on their field and on short rest and after traveling across the country. we played like crap and it was a close game. i really like our chances in a rematch, especially if ed reed is banged up...anyone hear what happened on that final play?

the pats are a tougher matchup vs our D than the saints. The saints rely a lot on a strong run game which we effectively took away from them. the pats thrive on throwing the ball all game long, with a weak run game. as weak as the pats D is, i'd rather have the defensive battle with the ravens than a possible shootout with the pats.

I heard severly sprained ankle. Although it said he was likely to play this weekend which seemed odd with the "severly" description.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd welcome the pats def over the ravens but would rather face the ravens Off over the Pats anyday right now.

Houston broke through to the ravens OL drive after drive, i feel we should be able to do the same.

I'd welcome the Harbowl.