• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts on the Bills game...........

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't expect the Offense to perform like that all year, no. Nor do I expect the defense to be top 2 all year. I'm not happy with 16 points at home. 2/3 is more of a realistic expectation on long FGs anyway, but I'll stick with your number. If you are happy with that type of performance, there is nothing I can do to change your mind. We'll just simply agree to disagree.

Sounds good man. No hard feelings. I hate to see you be wrong but I am sure there is plenty we agree on. As long as you arent tpaul we will get along fine.

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it wasnt an attack on your vocabulary. Although yours was clearly a weak attack on mine since objective was the correct term. It was more of a remark since you were sporting a condescending demeanor toward another poster regarding objective measurables and subjective thoughts.

I think I was talking to LionsTop, definitely not trying to come off condescendingly to him, nor anyone else. Its just a message board to conversate and debate. I'll never make anything personal unless I feel attacked. If anyone comes here expecting to agree on everything, they're in the wrong place. And if they have to resort to name calling, bigotry, or bullying, they're a little to insecure about themselves. I, for one, will try to avoid the drama.

And no, I'm not that idiot TPaul asshole!!! Lol jk

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I was talking to LionsTop, definitely not trying to come off condescendingly to him, nor anyone else. Its just a message board to conversate and debate. I'll never make anything personal unless I feel attacked. If anyone comes here expecting to agree on everything, they're in the wrong place. And if they have to resort to name calling, bigotry, or bullying, they're a little to insecure about themselves. I, for one, will try to avoid the drama.

And no, I'm not that idiot TPaul asshole!!! Lol jk

I agree man, Ive said tha since day one, dont get the personal attacks and get along great with fans on here that dont stoop to that level. We will get along great and probably have some good debates as clearly we are on the opposite side of the spectrum regarding stafford.