• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts on how your team did according to this writer

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't sell the Hawks short. Tough to make a splash when you have limited picks and limited cap space. Seattle has made as many splashes as most. They just don't all pan out; Adams (TBD), Graham, Olsen, Sheldon Richardson, Reed, going back Chris Baker, Sydney Rice, Matt Flynn, Cliff Avril. I'm sure I'm missing others.
More so than not, they make more of the splashy moves through trade than in FA (panned out or not). Yes they made some splashy FA moves like everyone else but they're more of a mid level FA signings type team. Sure limited cap space can hamper that at times and thankfully they don't kick the can down the road too much like some other teams, but at some point these young guys need to take the reins or crap out. I believe minus a first rounder, they should have most of their picks back.

pittpnthrs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks are still the same old Seahawks. Carrolls on his 4th OC now with Waldron, but he'll step in and interfere at some point in the season because he just cant help himself and thats what he does. Everett was taken because he's Waldrons buddy but I dont expect much from him as Seattle hardly ever utilizes the position correctly. OL should be better with Jackson at LG but the center position needs upgraded as I think Pocic stinks. Had the chance to snag Humphries in the draft, but Pete and the FO thought it was more important to grab a 3rd WR who's now on PUP. Whatever. Pass rush should be better with Dunlap resigning and better health and experience from the younger guys. LB corp is worse with the departure of KJ. Barton and BBK are painfully average. RBs are shaky. Carson will get hurt at some point and then you have Penny (bust), Collins (who I think can carry the load, but Carroll doesnt like for some reason, and Homer. Ehhh. Secondary is a big ? mark. Anyways, it'll be like any other season, Russ will carry them to the playoffs where they will fail and lose early due to a horrid game plan by the headcoach. Typical season.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks are still the same old Seahawks. Carrolls on his 4th OC now with Waldron, but he'll step in and interfere at some point in the season because he just cant help himself and thats what he does. Everett was taken because he's Waldrons buddy but I dont expect much from him as Seattle hardly ever utilizes the position correctly. OL should be better with Jackson at LG but the center position needs upgraded as I think Pocic stinks. Had the chance to snag Humphries in the draft, but Pete and the FO thought it was more important to grab a 3rd WR who's now on PUP. Whatever. Pass rush should be better with Dunlap resigning and better health and experience from the younger guys. LB corp is worse with the departure of KJ. Barton and BBK are painfully average. RBs are shaky. Carson will get hurt at some point and then you have Penny (bust), Collins (who I think can carry the load, but Carroll doesnt like for some reason, and Homer. Ehhh. Secondary is a big ? mark. Anyways, it'll be like any other season, Russ will carry them to the playoffs where they will fail and lose early due to a horrid game plan by the headcoach. Typical season.
Careful you may get kicked out of the club. Negative comments against the Seahawks are not authorized. Regardless if it's fact or fiction.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Careful you may get kicked out of the club. Negative comments against the Seahawks are not authorized. Regardless if it's fact or fiction.

I'm still there and I was on Wilson ALOT last year. So.....

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ForsakenObeseDunnart-size_restricted.gif

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There maybe 1 or 2 left who make excuses, but the rest of us are pretty critical of the Seahawks.