• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thom Brennaman in some hot water

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y’all are my N-words. Dayton mall 4-life!

Trump 2020

*All of y’all except that nut jbuck. Screw Hawaii.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotcha - agreed. If a word is abusive/vulgar then you shouldn't be able to use it - period. It doesn't make it ok for a gay person to call another gay person (or anyone else) a f*g. It isn't right for rappers/athletes or black people to use the N word and then turn around and cry racism if someone else uses it.

Either it can be used or it can't. There is no gray area here, IMO.

I was actually saying the opposite..... But whatever.

It's football season. And apparently Red Hat season for Kramer. Bigger fish to fry I suppose.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should have tried to clean that up....Wait, what's wrong with saying K.C. is the AG capital of the world?

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually saying the opposite..... But whatever.

It's football season. And apparently Red Hat season for Kramer. Bigger fish to fry I suppose.
One of the perils of online discussion: too easy to misinterpret what people are saying.

But, as usual - we can agree to disagree and that's ok. In a perfect world, I think I would agree with you - but since so much is either one way or the other and it has to be all or nothing, I'd just rather side with the - don't say it at all - and it doesn't matter who you are.

Yes, it's that time of year - both sides will have crazies out in support of their party/candidate. Kramer is our resident MAGA representative. You know he wears that hat like a badge of honor in a VFW bar...lol

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wear the hat of FREEDOM, baby!

Biden is running on I’m gonna tax you more and suck off China. Brilliant, Joe. Brilliant.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wear the hat of FREEDOM, baby!

Biden is running on I’m gonna tax you more and suck off China. Brilliant, Joe. Brilliant.

45% of Americans don't pay federal tax anyway.... Including all the red hats in KY. And most Americans don't own stock and have not real direct interest in the market. But sure the boogeyman is coming to take your money and guns while crashing all that interest in the stock market. Go Trump!

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
45% of Americans don't pay federal tax anyway.... Including all the red hats in KY. And most Americans don't own stock and have not real direct interest in the market. But sure the boogeyman is coming to take your money and guns while crashing all that interest in the stock market. Go Trump!

Just an FYI - Your tax quote is a bit misleading since it is based on incomplete facts. If you actually looked at the working age that number is dramatically different. Almost half of those not paying federal taxes are retirees. Others worked, but worked too little to pay federal taxes, while still having to pay other forms of taxes. So, while yes, that number is correct, it is not the true story. Nearly half are receiving governmental benefits requiring that they do not even have to file, let alone pay, federal income tax.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don’t give a fuck what half the country does or doesn’t do! I PAY taxes and I DON’T want to pay more. I wanna pay LESS! So fuck em! End the welfare state now! Get a motherfuckin’ job, bums!

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an FYI - Your tax quote is a bit misleading since it is based on incomplete facts. If you actually looked at the working age that number is dramatically different. Almost half of those not paying federal taxes are retirees. Others worked, but worked too little to pay federal taxes, while still having to pay other forms of taxes. So, while yes, that number is correct, it is not the true story. Nearly half are receiving governmental benefits requiring that they do not even have to file, let alone pay, federal income tax.

Those qualifications don't change the fact that some 45% of eligible voters don't pay federal taxes. I understand that the number is loaded with particular demographics/characteristics.

As for government benefits.... Strikes me as odd that that anyone on the government tit would ever feel comfortable voting for Republicans, but here we are.