• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This week

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in a do or die situation this week so I have to set my lineups smart. Thank goodness Hill has a zone matchup this week. He torched NE last year. Their defense is better, but they have no elite secondary and they may be a little too rested with a third straight home game after easy wins. However, Tennessee's defense is tricky. They are doing half man and zone, and have the safeties in the middle. I don't trust Crabtree in this game and am planning to play Brown over him.

It looks like Eli is gonna crap the bed for me this week.

For RB, I have Zeke but he's facing Jacksonville. However, I think he's heavily relied on in this matchup because who else is gonna show up? Howard is being under-utilized yet again and I'm not sure how it will go against Miami. Hyde has a home game against the chargers so I may play him.

For TE, Jameis is back, so I'm playing Brate.

For kicker, I am playing Meyers against the colts. The colts seem to be good in the red zone, and the jets will probably come off their offensive frenzy last week but still move the ball enough for kicks.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, what's the question?

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't a question. This place isn't just for questions.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thankfully, I didn't play Hyde. Looks like Mayfield will screw his fantasy value. Young QBs wanting to show off. Mayfield isn't even better than the other three from what I am seeing. Howard is losing touches to Cohen. The Meyers play was brilliant, and might be why I have a chance to win this week.

Going forward I may just have to bench Howard and not even think of playing Hyde.