• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Week In Golf

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PGAT...Adam Scott won the 1st event he's entered as world #1...that'll ensure he maintains it at least until the PGA..lol.

Admittedly I have a bias against the anchored putter so I can't say I was too thrilled that he won, but still the best swing on tour imo...Dufner needs to see a shrink about the short putts...for the week he missed 3 or 4 putts inside 4' and one of those had to be maybe 20"...sad.

Champions...I'm not sure how an exhibition tour can have majors, and they have 5 of them...notable b/c Monty FINALLY gets a win on U.S. soil...a lock HOFer, that never got his due on the PGAT.

LPGA...yeah, I know no one cares, but this was a good shootout down in Mobile on the RTJ Trail...Jessica Korda came out on top of a crowded leaderboard...Wie looked real good until late in that one. It'll be interesting to see if these taller girls can make some separation out there...Wie/Korda/Lexi Thompson/Anna Nordqvist are all playing well this year.

Euro...Rory came from 7 back on Sunday to track down Thomas Bjorn...I watched a lot of this tourney and Rory played well (66) but Bjorn just choked this one away...swing went south on him...pressure. Rory was very subdued in his presser after the win...understandable after dropping a bomb on his fiancee.