• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This team is just painful to watch

RamsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is obvious that this defense is the worst coached defense in the league. Williams has done nothing to improve this team. In a game where Davis and the offense is playing well, the defense has had back to back drives that were pathetic and now the 49ers have the lead and are controlling the game.

Just such a bad undisciplined defense.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much investment in the D and OL and they are the worst 2 units the Rams have

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is sad is listening to the post game analysis by Steve Young, Lewis and co.... These guys even said that it is jv football to not get beat like that before the half is out. HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL 101...and we give up stupid plays like that.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is partially coaching and partially on JJ.

An all out blitz on 3rd down and you're up 14 to 3 with the half winding down? Williams defense more often than not gets into trouble because he blitzes too much. It's like a young kid getting handed the keys to his dads porche. It's almost like Rob Ryan is running the defense. lol

Hopefully Fisher has the balls to tell his DC to knock it the hell of and start scheming instead of blitzing.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is partially coaching and partially on JJ.

An all out blitz on 3rd down and you're up 14 to 3 with the half winding down? Williams defense more often than not gets into trouble because he blitzes too much. It's like a young kid getting handed the keys to his dads porche. It's almost like Rob Ryan is running the defense. lol

Hopefully Fisher has the balls to tell his DC to knock it the hell of and start scheming instead of blitzing.

I agree Jacob, I don't have a problem with the blitzing, IF WE EVER GOT TO THE QB!

RamsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers were going to just run out the clock but having single coverage on a deep route was just too easy for Kapernick. Even though Jenkins should never jump a route with no safety help, why would you even have a defense called that did not have a deep safety. Just pathetic.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doesn't matter anyways, 49ers were without Patrick Willis, Aldon Smith, Bowman and we still could not move the ball effectively.

J-Rod

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think any of us were worried about our front seven defensively headed into this season. We can't even pick up a sack. And the secondary is another problem in itself.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense played pretty good actually. Run D was stout. Janoris Jenkins is a complete idiot for getting burnt. AGAIN. And they picked on him a few times. But any dumbshit with half a brain doesn't let B Lloyd get behind him with 30 seconds to go.

I will give more credit to San Fran's offense and a few awful calls by the refs, before I blame the Defense.

True we didn't get a lot of pressure either, but I like the fact that our run D held up. We had a 4th and goal stop too.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think any of us were worried about our front seven defensively headed into this season. We can't even pick up a sack. And the secondary is another problem in itself.

I'm not sold on the LBs at all. Williams has Laurinaitis nearly playing CF, while Ogletree is just relying on his speed too often. Rams definitely need at least one LB upgrade at the very least, and possibly all 3 at this point. Laurinaitis was a tackle machine for those horrible Rams teams, and now with better players around him he's a glorified safety?

I just don't see enough smart play out of the linebackers or DBs. The lack of a pass rush is baffling as well. Whatever Williams' scheme is, it seems to have everyone over-thinking and not simply reacting. Someone needs to get this defense playing tough, aggressive defense with understanding of their responsibilities.

JJ's TD gift was ridiculous on his bite, but how was there not deep safety help on an 80 yard play with 14 seconds left?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L I'm goin camping :nod:

Last edited by a moderator:

RamsFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No deep safety with 30 seconds to go in the half is just crazy. There is no other defensive coordinator in the league that calls that defense. This coaching staff has done a terrible job and the front office has done a terrible job picking players. That is why the Rams are headed for a very long season with probably only 4 wins at best.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No deep safety with 30 seconds to go in the half is just crazy. There is no other defensive coordinator in the league that calls that defense. This coaching staff has done a terrible job and the front office has done a terrible job picking players. That is why the Rams are headed for a very long season with probably only 4 wins at best.

Especially when San Fran called a timeout prior to that play. So you would think that they would have expected a shot down field. A smart defense just wouldn't have fallen for such a desperation play. Made us look stupid!! :whistle:

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It amazes me how the Rams front never gets to the QB. It always close but no cigar.