• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Roseanne extension is making me more bummed out than the loss

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
ok, i'm going to re-open this. Even though there's no point, gills time machine is working excellent

dafan590

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
even though it wasn't a good contract...BC had to do this.....since demar was supposed to be a RFA at the end of the year....one would think a GM would do a back loaded contract on demar so raptors couldnt match.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
even though it wasn't a good contract...BC had to do this.....since demar was supposed to be a RFA at the end of the year....one would think a GM would do a back loaded contract on demar so raptors couldnt match.

Dude!!! I am utterly shocked you would be siding with Salesman on this! I highly doubt many GM's would consider prying Roseanne away, let alone luring him with that big of a contract

dafan590

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Dude!!! I am utterly shocked you would be siding with Salesman on this! I highly doubt many GM's would consider prying Roseanne away, let alone luring him with that big of a contract

No, I don't like the deal. I think DeMar sucks but he's still young at 23. I really think Casey likes him, so that's why they did this. I am just trying to think in BC's shoes....