• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Offseason Has Sucked

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With regards to EMU (whom I still say should have changed their mascot to the Emus rather than the Eagles) - I think there are ways of counting attendance that do not require attendees to actually attend. They just have to count tickets distributed rather than actual butts in seats. It used to be that this was not allowed, but ihtink the rule may have changed at some point in order to avoid anti-trust lawsuits.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andre Sims graduates, then gets release from Mich. St. | CollegeFootballTalk

Two rather significant life events within the last week will culminate with Andre Sims Jr. playing somewhere other than Michigan State in 2015.

Last Friday, Sims graduated with a degree in journalism. Four days later, the school announced that the wide receiver has been granted a release from his MSU scholarship, and that the he plans to transfer elsewhere to finish out his collegiate career.

No reason was given for Sims’ decision.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:rip:

Penn State Mourns The Passing of Legendary Fran Fisher - Penn State Official Athletic Site

UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. - The Pennsylvania State University has lost one of its treasures with the passing of Fran Fisher, the long-time radio voice of the Nittany Lions, who died Wednesday night in State College. Mr. Fisher was 91.

eaxxqED.jpg

cZCnkVC.jpg

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baylor to construct Simpson Strength and Performance Center

In a release by Baylor University's Media Communications, the Baylor board of regents have announced the approval of a "$1.1 million for the design and construction of the Simpson Strength and Performance Center in the Simpson Athletics and Academic Center."

"The Simpson Strength and Performance Center will be located in the renovated and expanded weight room in the Simpson Athletics and Academics Center," the release stated.

"The project will include new space dedicated to sports nutrition and applied performance along with equipment and technology upgrades. The Simpson Center Weight Room is the training home of the majority of Baylor’s championship athletic teams, including the two-time defending Big 12 champion football team."

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona losing WR Kaelin DeBoskie to transfer | CollegeFootballTalk

Fortunately for Arizona, the position a transferring player plays also happens to be arguably the deepest unit on the squad.

According to the Arizona Republic, Kaelin DeBoskiehas decided to transfer out of the UA football program and continue his playing career elsewhere. While the school has yet to announce or confirm the departure, his name is no longer listed on the Wildcats’ official online roster.

While no reason for the departure was given, it doesn’t take a rocket surgeon to figure out that the depth at wide receiver played a significant role in the decision.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ex-Cuse DT Ryan Sloan drops down to FCS level | CollegeFootballTalk

Two months after a somewhat messy divorce from Syracuse, Ryan Sloan has found a new college football home.

On Instagram earlier this week, Sloan (pictured, top right) announced that he would be continuing his collegiate playing career at Stony Brook. As the Seawolves play at the FCS level, and because he will be a grad transfer, Sloan will be eligible to play immediately in 2015.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn I knew that kid. Piece of work.

His older brother played RB at Cal I believe. Well, he warmed the bench for them like little bro did at U of Eh. How do you know him? What was the kid like?

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His older brother played RB at Cal I believe. Well, he warmed the bench for them like little bro did at U of Eh. How do you know him? What was the kid like?
Went to school with him for a year before he moved to Texas, he thought he was god's gift to football

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to school with him for a year before he moved to Texas, he thought he was god's gift to football

I have a co-worker who knows his older brother and he said he's the exact same way. Funny. These scrubs aren't even good enough to see any time at all on the field yet they're God's gift. Douchebags.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what we need? a collection of about 15 Tennessee fans that pop out of woodwork every time their coach is mentioned like we used to have in the ESPN days during the Lane Kiffin year at Tennessee, think it's the first time since then that Tennessee had expectations of being good....man that would be fun

FantasyBelowZero

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone actually care about UAB?
I don't think so... I mean, their football program didn't get any attention until they shut it down. Heck, maybe it was just a marketing scheme, so that when they bring it back it'll be more popular.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so... I mean, their football program didn't get any attention until they shut it down. Heck, maybe it was just a marketing scheme, so that when they bring it back it'll be more popular.

Denver Broncos, Arizona Cardinals, and Arizona State Sun Devils listed as your teams. How much do you love Jake Plummer?!