• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This made me laugh

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just another lie I'm sure. No one in HR gets up at 4:00am to start working.

This is true

Although .... if it's telemarketing .... and he lives on the west coast that's about right.

Telemarketers are allowed to start calling at 8:30 am. With the 3 hour time difference he could get up have some coffe and fruity pebbles and be on the phone by 8:30 (5:30 his time)

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Human Relations...... Can include alot of shit.

Don't pay shit .... has different levels ... job varies with each company.

A blue collar job pay check sitting at a desk is the best way to explain it.

Usually pays between 30 and 60k a year depending on the company you work for and the level of experience

Agree with this. They live in a cubicle staring at a monitor. In blues case he probably started with typewriter and forms in triplicate. Staplers become their friends.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with this. They live in a cubicle staring at a monitor. In blues case he probably started with typewriter and forms in triplicate. Staplers become their friends.

I mean in all honesty ..... to break down what HR can be.....

Anyonethat has ever had to call tech support for their computer..... and you get that guy from Pakistan that barely speaks english .... trying to help you fix the problem

That's an HR job ...... And that dude is sitting there reading from a book ... Dont know shit about what he is telling you

just saying

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2:

You owe every man and woman that ever served an APOLOGY for that ignorant comment!

Those brave young men and women chose to serve so that we are protected. You have no right to question anything about how they serve based on the actions of 1 madman. As far as questions from the left or right on how we are protected. I PRAY that we never need the protection of the US Military on our own soil. But if we do I know they will be there doing the job that needs done PERIOD.

Thanks to all that serve or served this guy does not speak for me that's for DAMN sure!!!!

As a tax payer, I have every right sir.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct. He could curse them til his faced turned blue and the men and women who are there to protect them would do just that. And yes, if I was one there to protect him I do what I was there for. I do think it funny how he mocks those who are enlisted for taking orders when he too takes orders from his manager.
LMAO. Its cracking me up how you keep guessing. I think I will play the entertainment card on this one. This is fun. :hope:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't HR the section that maintains personnel records on the Company employees. Filing paper work on time cards and payroll. HR is also to place where BAD workers go to complain about how they are treated. Perfect place for Blue.
LOL. Keeping guessing. Wrong again. I got to keep going with this one. Hilarious.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just another lie I'm sure. No one in HR gets up at 4:00am to start working.
Lol. they do when they are self employed and also have 2 business to run. This is getting so good now. By the way, you are way off and getting colder. I'll dangle out more info:laugh3: for you in a couple weeks grand pa.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are correct. He could curse them til his faced turned blue and the men and women who are there to protect them would do just that. And yes, if I was one there to protect him I do what I was there for. I do think it funny how he mocks those who are enlisted for taking orders when he too takes orders from his manager.
I don't take orders from anyone sweetheart. But nice try. :yahoo:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guessing what? You're the one who said you were HR.
That's only part time honey. I have my hands in more than one adventure. Like I said, Keep trying to figure me out. Its pure entertainment. I'm loving every second of it. :yahoo: