• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is why Oklahoma should have been in the playoffs

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna get back to my job. Make sure my Fed Ex package gets here on time today Jeffy.

Break time's over huh? Well, those toilets aren't going to clean themselves. Back at it, sport.

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU has shown the past two years that Clemson is our kryptonite. They pushed our shit in.....twice. Just not a good match up for us. We haven't had trouble with Bama in the past, but this years version of them is better than what we've faced in the past.

We need just be happy that we won the B12 for the 10th time(more than all other B12 teams combined), won our Bowl game(OU has now won the Sugar Bowl 2nd most times), and are having a very good recruiting season. Maybe next year we'll be in the discussion again.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU has shown the past two years that Clemson is our kryptonite. They pushed our shit in.....twice. Just not a good match up for us. We haven't had trouble with Bama in the past, but this years version of them is better than what we've faced in the past.

We need just be happy that we won the B12 for the 10th time(more than all other B12 teams combined), won our Bowl game(OU has now won the Sugar Bowl 2nd most times), and are having a very good recruiting season. Maybe next year we'll be in the discussion again.
Venables?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Venables?

More the talent differential imo. Bob got lazy on recruiting for a few years. He's beginning to fix it, but that's what separated us imo.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah tell me how that Clemson dick felt in your ass last year when you finally got close to a Natty?

Damn son :markmay: . You know absolutely nothing about football. Each year is different you see. Teams keep on playing. Next season will be different than this one, and the one after that. Last year is just that...last year. Using your logic. Clemson and Bama should not play again because of last years game.

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Venables?

Venables has done greatness at Clemson, but when he was at OU, we had D issues as well. Lost 3 NCG's under him. With all his experience under Stoops however, he knows how Stoops thinks, and this is quite possibly an advantage.