• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is quickly getting out of hand

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears have a few outs in 2021 and beyond.

Cutting Leno saves you 6 mil....cutting Graham saves you 7. Massie would get you 7 more. Going into 2022 you would free up money by letting go of Foles if he isn't gone already.

Salary cap wise the Bears are in a good spot.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, just the fact that both sides are talking, it leads me to believe that a deal of some sort will get done. I just wish they'd get it over with and put this issue behind us so that everyone can focus on the upcoming opponents.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears have a few outs in 2021 and beyond.

Cutting Leno saves you 6 mil....cutting Graham saves you 7. Massie would get you 7 more. Going into 2022 you would free up money by letting go of Foles if he isn't gone already.

Salary cap wise the Bears are in a good spot.

God...What would Mitch need to do out there these next few months for us to dump Foles in 2021? That reality would be something. But good to know we have options if he balls out. Arob will most likely get 18 million as a FA...so we'll see where this goes.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God...What would Mitch need to do out there these next few months for us to dump Foles in 2021? That reality would be something. But good to know we have options if he balls out. Arob will most likely get 18 million as a FA...so we'll see where this goes.
I would LOVE to have that problem. If Mitch could finally break thru and show he deserves to be a starting QB for years to come, this would be an excellent problem to have. I just won't bet the farm on it.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robinson is a better receiver than all those you mentioned. Those mentioned may be faster, or have better offenses/QBs but none of those are better route runners, have better footwork and discipline, or better hands than Robinson.

Easily one of the most underrated players in football.

Bears are in a tough spot. He deserves to be extended at a similar rate of pay as before or better, but the Bears aren't exactly in the best position to provide that contract.

We are also in no position to lose a number one receiver.

He will play this year, disgruntled, but because he is a solid human being, we won't know on gameday.
What people don't understand is that Robinson was a phenomenal big play, deep threat in Jacksonville. He is NOT a possession receiver.

He had a higher YPC in 2015 than Tyreek Hill ever has in his entire career.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RE: The bold: We may find out next season? Because if Mitch produces, we probably won't get to keep both...and then we're in real trouble if there is no replacement for A-rob.

What is there to support? Allen Robinson is a top 15 paid receiver. You could try to argue him top 10, but he would at best sneak in at 9 or 10 on that list depending how you look at it...and arguing he's 11-15 isn't as outlandish as Parkey lover is implying. But the point is, he HAS been getting paid top 15 money...and he HAS NOT produced at a level that would in any way justify his holding out on the team for top dollar before this season is up. That would be ridiculous and you know it richi.

He doesn't have some sort of slam dunk case to say "I need 18 million/a 4 million pay raise and I need it now"...whether it's fair because Biscuit is his QB or not. Look, either you produce that way or you don't...Theory doesn't cut it. There's no certainty he would go to another team right now and produce at a higher level. Mitch f*cking hones in on this guy like nobody I've ever seen.

As for the rest? I would bet dollars to donuts that the VAST majority of fans of their respective teams of the other 14 you would put in the top 15 of a WR list would balk HEAVILY if offered Allen Robinson straight up for their guy. (Looking at you guys like Tyreek Hill, Davante Adams, Kenny Golloday, Chris Godwin etc etc on top of what I've stated before) That's just what happens with bias....

...which leads us to Giolito and my bias. Maybe you're right? So are you just reinforcing my case here if I concede that fact? Fine...If that pleases you, I will rescind my Giolito elite commentary and thus you are arguing for me here and we have an accord. Good. Great. Grand. Everyone on the STFU and play Robinson bus.
I had to take multiple days of deep breaths before I even viewed this because I knew it would so utterly stupid.

You did not disappoint. Oh, and I adore how you didn't make a single supporting argument. Do you even think through what you say? You clearly don't back check anything. You're like a woman. No filter, just vomiting shit out of your mouth.

How long have you been posting here? LMAO. Have you ever ONCE supported an argument with a statistic, example, etc. Holy shit, you're a miracle, dude.

What is there to support? Allen Robinson is a top 15 paid receiver. You could try to argue him top 10, but he would at best sneak in at 9 or 10 on that list depending how you look at it...and arguing he's 11-15 isn't as outlandish as Parkey lover is implying. But the point is, he HAS been getting paid top 15 money...and he HAS NOT produced at a level that would in any way justify his holding out on the team for top dollar before this season is up. That would be ridiculous and you know it richi.

You could EASILY argue Robinson is pushing the top 5. EASY. No question.

nfl.com ranked him 9th and gave a glowing review about what his ceiling could be like without Bortles/Trubisky. Ranking NFL's top wide receivers in 2020: Is Keenan Allen right?

As for the rest? I would bet dollars to donuts that the VAST majority of fans of their respective teams of the other 14 you would put in the top 15 of a WR list would balk HEAVILY if offered Allen Robinson straight up for their guy. (Looking at you guys like Tyreek Hill, Davante Adams, Kenny Golloday, Chris Godwin etc etc on top of what I've stated before) That's just what happens with bias....

Wait, wait.... WHAT? LMAO. I don't think I've ever sat and laughed out loud at a SportsHoopla post. CHRIS GODWIN? The man said Chris Godwin! I am DYING. hahahaha. The Chris Godwin with 17 career TD's in 4 seasons and one 1K yard season in a year where his team threw downfield more than any team to ever step on the field.

Kenny Golladay? Who literally pales in comparison to Robinson in every major statistical category and has never sniffed a year like Robinson's 15.

Those two aren't even proven yet. They're not even in the same LEAGUE as Robinson.

Adams is.... but he's literally NEVER healthy. He is in his 7th season and has only eclipsed 1,000 yards once. *FART NOISE*

Hill? Robinson put up a better season than Hill has in 3 of his 4 seasons. Robinson averaged 17.5 Y/R in that big year in Jacksonville. Better than Hill has ever done in his career.

As for the rest? I would bet dollars to donuts that the VAST majority of fans of their respective teams of the other 14 you would put in the top 15 of a WR list would balk HEAVILY if offered Allen Robinson straight up for their guy.

Serious question, where do you think these type of statements get you. "The announcers talk about this player one way..."... "Boy, I bet this coach would say this if you said this to him."... "I'll bet none of these fans would trade for this player".

Wha-what dude? You're literally just stating unprovable hypotheticals and spewing conjecture. This is supposed to be supporting your point? How? Try a fact, stat, a piece of data, a chart, SOMETHING, ANYTHING dude.

...which leads us to Giolito and my bias. Maybe you're right? So are you just reinforcing my case here if I concede that fact? Fine...If that pleases you, I will rescind my Giolito elite commentary and thus you are arguing for me here and we have an accord.

Ah, the CLIMAX of any good "Jiddy running with his head cut off" thread.

Serious question #2 - do you have some kind of a mental disorder? These are not the words of a mentally solid individual.

I'm dead serious right now. What does this above bolded part even mean? This is FAR worse than when you tried this "you're playing into my argument" shit with BD.

You invented this whole thing about bias. I was never touching on "bias" in my post, at all. Then, somehow I am reinforcing your argument? YOU CREATED THIS WHOLE THING ABOUT BIAS.

You JUST SAID IT FOR THE FIRST TIME above. I never brought up MYSELF being bias. I never brought up YOU being bias. I listed off facts. But do you know the problem? Jiddy doesn't know what a "fact" is. Jiddy just spazzes the fuck out and it makes your brain spit out shit like this last bolded part. "Facts" make your brain just stall and go into seizure mode. They are so foreign to your mind. You can't handle it.

I have never seen ANYONE so inept in the areas of logic and formulating a debate. Your brain is a slab of hot shit - filled with meat ball thoughts rationalized through logical fallacies.

It's UNHEARD OF how impossibly flawed your logic CONSTANTLY is. It's IMPOSSIBLE to formulate thoughts and talking points as poorly as you do.

I pity you. I pity everyone in your life who has to deal with you. I also feel sorry for you. Truly, I do. That being said, above all? I feel contempt for you. So, fuck off, stupid.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to take multiple days of deep breaths before I even viewed this because I knew it would so utterly stupid.

You did not disappoint. Oh, and I adore how you didn't make a single supporting argument. Do you even think through what you say? You clearly don't back check anything. You're like a woman. No filter, just vomiting shit out of your mouth.

How long have you been posting here? LMAO. Have you ever ONCE supported an argument with a statistic, example, etc. Holy shit, you're a miracle, dude.

You could EASILY argue Robinson is pushing the top 5. EASY. No question.

nfl.com ranked him 9th and gave a glowing review about what his ceiling could be like without Bortles/Trubisky. Ranking NFL's top wide receivers in 2020: Is Keenan Allen right?

Wait, wait.... WHAT? LMAO. I don't think I've ever sat and laughed out loud at a SportsHoopla post. CHRIS GODWIN? The man said Chris Godwin! I am DYING. hahahaha. The Chris Godwin with 17 career TD's in 4 seasons and one 1K yard season in a year where his team threw downfield more than any team to ever step on the field.

Kenny Golladay? Who literally pales in comparison to Robinson in every major statistical category and has never sniffed a year like Robinson's 15.

Those two aren't even proven yet. They're not even in the same LEAGUE as Robinson.

Adams is.... but he's literally NEVER healthy. He is in his 7th season and has only eclipsed 1,000 yards once. *FART NOISE*

Hill? Robinson put up a better season than Hill has in 3 of his 4 seasons. Robinson averaged 17.5 Y/R in that big year in Jacksonville. Better than Hill has ever done in his career.

As for the rest? I would bet dollars to donuts that the VAST majority of fans of their respective teams of the other 14 you would put in the top 15 of a WR list would balk HEAVILY if offered Allen Robinson straight up for their guy.

Serious question, where do you think these type of statements get you. "The announcers talk about this player one way..."... "Boy, I bet this coach would say this if you said this to him."... "I'll bet none of these fans would trade for this player".

Wha-what dude? You're literally just stating unprovable hypotheticals and spewing conjecture. This is supposed to be supporting your point? How? Try a fact, stat, a piece of data, a chart, SOMETHING, ANYTHING dude.

...which leads us to Giolito and my bias. Maybe you're right? So are you just reinforcing my case here if I concede that fact? Fine...If that pleases you, I will rescind my Giolito elite commentary and thus you are arguing for me here and we have an accord.

Ah, the CLIMAX of any good "Jiddy running with his head cut off" thread.

Serious question #2 - do you have some kind of a mental disorder? These are not the words of a mentally solid individual.

I'm dead serious right now. What does this above bolded part even mean? This is FAR worse than when you tried this "you're playing into my argument" shit with BD.

You invented this whole thing about bias. I was never touching on "bias" in my post, at all. Then, somehow I am reinforcing your argument? YOU CREATED THIS WHOLE THING ABOUT BIAS.

You JUST SAID IT FOR THE FIRST TIME above. I never brought up MYSELF being bias. I never brought up YOU being bias. I listed off facts. But do you know the problem? Jiddy doesn't know what a "fact" is. Jiddy just spazzes the fuck out and it makes your brain spit out shit like this last bolded part. "Facts" make your brain just stall and go into seizure mode. They are so foreign to your mind. You can't handle it.

I have never seen ANYONE so inept in the areas of logic and formulating a debate. Your brain is a slab of hot shit - filled with meat ball thoughts rationalized through logical fallacies.

It's UNHEARD OF how impossibly flawed your logic CONSTANTLY is. It's IMPOSSIBLE to formulate thoughts and talking points as poorly as you do.

I pity you. I pity everyone in your life who has to deal with you. I also feel sorry for you. Truly, I do. That being said, above all? I feel contempt for you. So, fuck off, stupid.

Seems excessive. And unnecessary.

But hilarious.