• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is bad

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Damn. Sigh of relief for Peterson's character. When I first read Abeka's post, I automatically assumed the worse with regard to Peterson being the culprit behind a malicious act (getting a 11 year old girl pregnant or something). We had an awful summer with regard to NFL players involving in stupid things, so I crossed my fingers thinking the worse and hoping Peterson, one of my fav players, was not the perpetrator behind a malicious act.

With all that said, this is just as bad (maybe worse depending if the child dies). It's simply pertaining to someone as as the culprit behind this senseless act instead of AP. I'm just glad Peterson is not the same person as Aaron Herandez. In the meantime all we can do is pray for this child.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Adrian Peterson - RB - Vikings

TMZ reports Adrian Peterson's two-year-old son is in critical condition after he was allegedly severely beaten by the man dating the child's mother.

This is a followup on this morning's post that Peterson was dealing with a "tragic" personal situation in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. 27-year-old Joseph Patterson has reportedly been charged with aggravated felony assault and battery of an infant. Peterson's son was unresponsive when medical personnel arrived at the scene Wednesday night. He has reportedly suffered severe head injuries. Keep Peterson and his son in your thoughts.
Source: TMZ

Oct 11 - 11:03 AM

Adrian Peterson is back with the Vikings and will practice Friday.

Peterson spent Thursday in Sioux Falls, South Dakota tending to a "tragic" family matter. His two-year-old son is reportedly in critical condition after being severely beaten by the boyfriend of the child's mother Wednesday night. Hopefully, Peterson's return signals that his son is doing much better.
Source: Ben Goessling on Twitter

Oct 11 - 11:19 AM

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Adrian Peterson is back with the Vikings and will practice Friday.

Peterson spent Thursday in Sioux Falls, South Dakota tending to a "tragic" family matter. His two-year-old son is reportedly in critical condition after being severely beaten by the boyfriend of the child's mother Wednesday night. Hopefully, Peterson's return signals that his son is doing much better.
Source: Ben Goessling on Twitter

Oct 11 - 11:19 AM

Read: kicking that guy's ass.

Terrible story. Hope the kid pulls through.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone know the whole situation with AP's son living in South Dakota and kid's mom? Were AP and the woman together for a long time? Just an accident? or what?

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Does anyone know the whole situation with AP's son living in South Dakota and kid's mom? Were AP and the woman together for a long time? Just an accident? or what?

I don't have any idea. Obviously he and the woman are no longer together. But this kid and Adrian Peterson, Jr. seem to be only a few months apart in age. I don't know if AD is married or in a committed relationship or what, though.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That idiot is gonna get his in jail. They might have to put him in solitary for his own protection.

Last edited by a moderator:

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A poster on another forum said this child has brain damage and is not expected to regain brain function. I hope he is wrong. Keep the faith on this one.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It takes one sick individual to beat up a defenseless child. Two freaking years old.... what a man he most be. The guy deserves the death penalty. We don't people like him in this world. My son is now just over 9 months old and if anyone did this to him they had better be begging to go to get into a jail cell so I can't get to them.

I'm going to assume Peterson was not really close with the kid since he was not with the mother, but I feel for him. Regardless of how close he was or was not he has to have a heavy heart right now. I'm sure AP Jr. got a big hug.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Real big man, beating an infant to death. He's about to face many many years of inmates showing him how much of a bitch he really is.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It takes one sick individual to beat up a defenseless child. Two freaking years old.... what a man he most be. The guy deserves the death penalty. We don't people like him in this world. My son is now just over 9 months old and if anyone did this to him they had better be begging to go to get into a jail cell so I can't get to them.

I'm going to assume Peterson was not really close with the kid since he was not with the mother, but I feel for him. Regardless of how close he was or was not he has to have a heavy heart right now. I'm sure AP Jr. got a big hug.
I was hoping to hear of some sort of accident before passing judgement. If he did this he should just be put down on the spot. I just wonder...where was the mother...a few questions not answered at the moment. Just yesterday in CT we had a woman high on Meth swinging her 1 year old "like a basebal bat" according to police. Crazy world.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That idiot is gonna get his in jail. They might have to put him in solitary for his own protection.

Screw his own protection. I hope this slimeball gets what all the prison rapings that are humanly possible.

Sorry. I hope for nothing but pure hell for pieces of shit who harm children.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw his own protection. I hope this slimeball gets what all the prison rapings that are humanly possible.

Sorry. I hope for nothing but pure hell for pieces of shit who harm children.
I agree with this if he was the one who did the abuse.....I ask again....where was the mother and if this guy was a nut job why was he watching the kid in the first place? It all comes back to the parents.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's kinda early, so why not at least let the police investigation happen, and maybe a trial before we hang the dude? I mean, it's not as if there has never been a mistaken case of child abuse...

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Child died just now

Time to have a hanging suicide in jail cell