• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is bad

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
South Dakota has the death penalty I hope he doesn't live long and goes to general population

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Screw his own protection. I hope this slimeball gets what all the prison rapings that are humanly possible.

Sorry. I hope for nothing but pure hell for pieces of shit who harm children.

Totally agree with you. He better plead the judge to swiftly apply the death penalty.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if he confesses, we taxpayers are paying someone to fight for a lesser sentence than he probably deserves legally speaking. There's going to be talk about how his intent, the age (lesser beating causes worse damage to a small kid), etc. Can't we just slowly burn him, starting with you-know-what? Don't kill him until the end. Inhumane? Damn straight. Yes, having a two-year old and a three day old has biased me a bit.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad news for AP and his family.

It sucks when someone like this who has a history of beating women and children walks free until he finally goes too far and kills someone. I doubt the South Dakota prisons are the gladiator academies of California and other high population state.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You know who likes to beat up 2 year olds? Liberals.

Remember that people who hurt kids are the absolute lowest on the prison totem pole. Even worse if its high profile like this. If he did it, his life in prison will be as hellish as he deserves.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know who likes to beat up 2 year olds? Liberals.

Remember that people who hurt kids are the absolute lowest on the prison totem pole. Even worse if its high profile like this. If he did it, his life in prison will be as hellish as he deserves.

Are you fucking brain damaged? Liberals? Really? Did you even stop to think how stupid that sounds?

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If another man touched my 2-year-old kid, I'd be charged with murder 15 minutes later. Hands off to Peterson for keeping his cool.

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
What is wrong with people??
Truly the lowest of the low, this individual.
Would gladly pay to be the one who flips the switch on his pathetic life.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a special section in hell reserved for these monsters......

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
If another man touched my 2-year-old kid, I'd be charged with murder 15 minutes later. Hands off to Peterson for keeping his cool.

This. If anyone laid a finger on my daughter... Prayers to AD and his family.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man that really sucks, part of me thinks that the entire Vikings roster should each get 2 minutes to beat this guy.

Just horrible and pathetic behavior by this guy, I can't even imagine.....

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think they were in the same state? I thought that the guy was in South Dakota and Paterson was likely in Minnesota. I would imagine Peterson would have a hard time not beating the shit out of this guy.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Report: Son of Minnesota Vikings RB Adrian Peterson in critical condition - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN

If I'm reading this story right, this was a son that had previously not been publicly acknowledged by AP. It doesn't change anything. AP's father is saying that Adrian Peterson Jr is still alive, this was another son. I thought this happened to AP Jr. I didn't realize he had more than one son.

Other reports said the child involved in this incident was not publicly known to be Peterson's, and some suggested Peterson wasn't even sure the child was his, though Nelson Peterson did tell the Pioneer Press that the victim was one of Adrian's sons.

notmyfault

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This poor child. Regardless if this was APs son or not, what a tragedy. This man, if proven guilty and convicted, needs the death penalty and a couple hundred ass rapings along the way.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They says Peterson met the child for the first time while on life support.