• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This fucking disgusts me

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i think we see it differently, im just not talking offensively, i feel like i notice them out of position a lot. the vets are kind of rushing around trying to do more to cover for all the small mistakes. im speaking 100% about the forwards here. the defense as a whole is awful no matter who we are talking about rookie or vet.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
{ Just a 2 cent comment }

I know the bigger story was Detoilets run at home and the national media despises Philly, but I can't believe it wasn't mentioned that (at times) the high powered, indestructible Red Wings were playing against 4 rookies at most times, including 2 on the PK.

Yeah....they may have hit the wall as far as performances goes, but still. The point should have been made numerous times last night and it wasn't.

...and NO, I'm not shocked. Just pointing it out is all...

haha dont know if i aver heard that announcing crew make a positive comment about the flyers. you think it would be easy to point out how young and good they are, and competitive with a very veteran detroit team but nooooo.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think we see it differently, im just not talking offensively, i feel like i notice them out of position a lot. the vets are kind of rushing around trying to do more to cover for all the small mistakes. im speaking 100% about the forwards here. the defense as a whole is awful no matter who we are talking about rookie or vet.

hmm.. that could be.. the whole team has just looked frantic trying to play defense lately.. giroux is not the only one that is just following the puck.. i think it was phaith that showed the picture of 5 guys on the ice, all within 10 feet of the puck, all looking at the puck.. in the rags game.. that tells the whole story to me

haha dont know if i aver heard that announcing crew make a positive comment about the flyers. you think it would be easy to point out how young and good they are, and competitive with a very veteran detroit team but nooooo.

they were more focused on how bad the goaltending in philly is.. when in reality, that hasn't really been a problem in at least 2 weeks (aside from the devils game).. i mean it could be better, but its about 4th on my list right now

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
{ Just a 2 cent comment }

I know the bigger story was Detoilets run at home and the national media despises Philly, but I can't believe it wasn't mentioned that (at times) the high powered, indestructible Red Wings were playing against 4 rookies at most times, including 2 on the PK.

Yeah....they may have hit the wall as far as performances goes, but still. The point should have been made numerous times last night and it wasn't.

...and NO, I'm not shocked. Just pointing it out is all...

Did they mention that you played against our AHL goalie? :D

:pop2: