• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like what the Nuggets did in bringing in a bunch of guys who can play on the wing - play defense - rebound and cut to the basket. With Joker - Porter and Murray - they don't need any more stars.

I hope Naji is ready to be the prime backup at Center.
Not sure this is going out on a limb - but if Murray and MPJ are healthy, I believe this will be the best starting 5 in Nuggets history and improved depth on their second team. The one head scratcher in the offseason was the signing of DeAndre Jordan - a substantial downgrade from Cousins. (Ignoring Cousins mental stability).

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure this is going out on a limb - but if Murray and MPJ are healthy, I believe this will be the best starting 5 in Nuggets history and improved depth on their second team. The one head scratcher in the offseason was the signing of DeAndre Jordan - a substantial downgrade from Cousins. (Ignoring Cousins mental stability).
Ya, that signing even at the minimum was baffling. Jordan doesn't belong on an NBA roster any longer.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, that signing even at the minimum was baffling. Jordan doesn't belong on an NBA roster any longer.
Although I wasn’t thrilled with that signing, everything else Booth has done seems to be working out well.

Jordan is known as a great teammate and may have been influential in signing Bruce Brown - and that was a great FA signee. Maybe they felt that with a relatively young team having a strong leader in the locker room was important. Not sure it should have taken anything over the vet minimum to sign him for that role though.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Jordan signed for the minimum and I have heard he is a good locker room guy, but they need a true back up center and I don't think Jordan should be on the court any more.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this a Portland forum?!
;)
No, but it is about boring things and generally not sports related (given all the Buffs/Blazers/Nugs/Rockies/Avs talk in here...

As POTM, I'll allow it.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but it is about boring things and generally not sports related (given all the Buffs/Blazers/Nugs/Rockies/Avs talk in here...

As POTM, I'll allow it.
I will also allow the use of partial parenthesis).

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As POTM, I'll allow it.

Thank you for putting SpringStein in his place.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's sorta like being the MLB champion of preseason games.