• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and Bradley Roby is another Bronco who has played well after leaving Denver....

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top ILB recruit Terrence Lewis has decommitted from Tennessee.

Go get him, Florida!!!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far from the rookie WR class I have been most impressed by Vikings WR Justin Jefferson. He has had a great opportunity with a good QB and a good #1 WR beside him. It is no surprise as he was not much below the other top guys coming out. Ceedee Lamb has been very good when a good QB is throwing him the ball. Henry Ruggs has provided some deep balls for the Raiders, but like I said when they took him, I think he was the wrong fit for their offense as long as Carr is at QB. Carr is very conservative after his injury. Denzel Mims has been ok giving his injury and poor QB situation. He looks like he should be a decent NFL WR who will get a boost when Trevor Lawrence gets to town. Tee Higgins just started to pick it up before Burrow got injured.

Bama WR Devonta Smith could be the best WR from all of the Bama bunch. His route running and field awareness is off the charts.

Jeudy, should be fine IMO. Not able to build much chemistry with injury to Sutton, Lock in and out of lineup. He has improved. just inconsistent on an inconsistent offense.

Gabriel Davis of the Bills has been good when called upon.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new proposed transfer waiver rule will change college football recruiting by a large degree. Coaches will not be able to just tell recruits anything they want hear - or, risk losing that recruit in the Transfer Portal for no negative consequence to the recruit. This will be good for college football -IMO.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new proposed transfer waiver rule will change college football recruiting by a large degree. Coaches will not be able to just tell recruits anything they want hear - or, risk losing that recruit in the Transfer Portal for no negative consequence to the recruit. This will be good for college football -IMO.

College football is basically year by year free agency now.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College football is basically year by year free agency now.
A stabilizing force will be how successful schools are at assisting players in their commercial branding.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It annoys me in one way because a commitment means so little anymore, but I also like it because so many kids get stuck behind players better then or political situations. Kids also need to do their own research a bit, and figure out what situation is best for them. I also like it because it allows some of the lesser teams to take in transfers and build their team that with players going to the school knowing their playing time shouldn't be an issue. I understand everyone has to compete and competition is good. But Alabama shouldn't be telling 10 FR RB's a year they expect them to be their starter by their soph season, nor should gets buy into what teams are telling them. You have to know what and who else is around you. Try not to have to transfer in the first place. In other words, if your position is already crowded, come to Iowa, Washington, Wisconsin, Utah... Those schools who don't get the 4 and 5 star guys year in and year out yet are great about getting players to the NFL. I get wanting to play close to home, and wanting to win and blah blah blah... There are a lot of schools you will win at that you will play for right away, and will build you much better then the SEC schools that throws you in the background. If you're serious about football and want to play in the NFL, location shouldn't matter because it won't when you get to the NFL.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SpringStein told me we are having a SportsHoopla holiday party via zoom in two weeks. He is going to be singing Christmas songs.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SOME people need a job,too much time on their hands!