• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait - who the hell are you?

But you are welcome here. LGM is springing for free drinks during hours he is happy.

Admittedly - there are not many hours that can be found when LGM is happy (the tightwad).

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This form isn't boring this week, but LGM is still a horses ass this week.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO BRONCOS

Back in Feb, I had a mishap at work - to put it mildly .. a detached retina and concussion ...

Retina surgery and a few followups later, the sight is back and just in time for all this excitement

I have not yet read all the opinions here, but I think #7 knocked it outta the park again in 2019

Lock at 41 or 42 whatever the heck it was ?!? .. are you kiddin' me ?? ... Fant is going to be a beast w/ Flacco ( who I've warmed to )

And the personal fave of this year's draft in Risner .. damn, I love this draft

Great to SEE you guys again

Sutton, Lindsay, Hamilton, Freeman, Fant, Lock and Scangarello -- that's a hell of a future - esp on a team whose D is gonna be SCARY

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, @SpiritOf77 is back - that's a good sign.

Where's Crash - he usually shows up when the Broncos draft an olineman.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first procedure took place the same day we agreed to trade for Flacco

I remember being so happy about the progress, and then I tried reading about it, I actually mumbled "maybe losing my sight isn;t so bad after all"

Actually, I think Flacco is going to have a career year ...

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd buy more drinks if it wasn't for the hostile work environment around here.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd buy more drinks if it wasn't for the hostile work environment around here.

I stuck up for you - I said you were a Bronco's horses ass.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nuggets hold on to win their first playoff series in 10 years. For the series, Jokic fell one assist short of averaging a triple double. Literally carried the team to the series win.

Now it’s on to take on the Blazers, DC’s team and my second favorite team. Blazers two guards will be a nightmare, although Gary Harris will play one of them (probably Dame) well defensively. But whoever Murray is guarding is a good bet to go off for 40. Meanwhile with Nurk out, I don’t see anyone on the Blazers able to slow down Jokic.

This will be the series that nationally will get no coverage with Warriors/Rockets series and of course any Eastern semis. I’m ok with that. At this point it’s been a successful year for the Nuggets and these playoff games are a great learning experience for the next few years.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nuggets hold on to win their first playoff series in 10 years. For the series, Jokic fell one assist short of averaging a triple double. Literally carried the team to the series win.

Now it’s on to take on the Blazers, DC’s team and my second favorite team. Blazers two guards will be a nightmare, although Gary Harris will play one of them (probably Dame) well defensively. But whoever Murray is guarding is a good bet to go off for 40. Meanwhile with Nurk out, I don’t see anyone on the Blazers able to slow down Jokic.

This will be the series that nationally will get no coverage with Warriors/Rockets series and of course any Eastern semis. I’m ok with that. At this point it’s been a successful year for the Nuggets and these playoff games are a great learning experience for the next few years.

Excellent take Mr. Springstein.

I salute the Spurs for taking the Nuggets down to the 7th game buzzer. We will see if the Nuggets learned anything - or if it just tired them out. The Nuggets fans certainly did their share last night.

The fact that the Warriors have to play Houston in the next series is a godsend for the Nuggets 2nd seed in the playoffs.

I'm excited about the NBA playoffs for the first time in a decade.