• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This defense is pathetic

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the safe lovefest board where all the little Romo kiddies come to play to escape reality and sing in harmony "we shall over come someday"?

How are YOUR GIANTS doing bitch?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
matter of fact.... How are any of your draft picks doing on any team?

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fordman, I would like to know what more does Frye have to do to get banned? What does he contribute on this board besides derailing threads and antagonizing Cowboy fans?

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
So the Chargers were held to 17 points by the Raiders and since the Giants scored 30 plus on us, they have been very mediocre on offense. Our two best games on defense were against the Chiefs and Rams. We are giving up nearly 30 points a game! Jerrah not addressing the safety position for all these years and some injuries on the Dline are killing this team! Rob Ryan is still laughing for being made a scapegoat.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Chargers were held to 17 points by the Raiders and since the Giants scored 30 plus on us, they have been very mediocre on offense. Our two best games on defense were against the Chiefs and Rams. We are giving up nearly 30 points a game! Jerrah not addressing the safety position for all these years and some injuries on the Dline are killing this team! Rob Ryan is still laughing for being made a scapegoat.

I was thinking the same thing. Fredricks has been great this year, but If I had a crystal ball and knew he'd be there in the 2nd wouldn't it have been great to get Eric Reid in the 1st. Hell we could have kept Fredricks in the 1st and taken the Honey Badger in the 2nd. Don't tell me he didn't have a 2nd rnd great cause we all know Escobar didn't.:gaah:

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fordman, I would like to know what more does Frye have to do to get banned? What does he contribute on this board besides derailing threads and antagonizing Cowboy fans?

So now you decides who gets banned? Who's opinions are valid are not? You're just a crybaby and hypocrite. I've seen seen you rag on this team and players before when they were playing bad. So now you get banned for responding to loser's comments and stating an negative opinion of Romo here??

Bunch of crybabies.

Last edited by a moderator:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now you decides who gets banned? Who's opinions are valid are not? You're just a crybaby and hypocrite. I've seen seen you rag on this team and players before when they were playing bad. So now you get banned for responding to loser's comments and stating an negative opinion of Romo here??

Bunch of crybabies.

Reading his post, it sure looks to me that Earl made it clear that is Fordman's decision on who gets banned, not his. One another note: Congrats, you must be pretty happy today

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just looked at the schedule. With this defense I am not sure if we can get to 5 wins.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just looked at the schedule. With this defense I am not sure if we can get to 5 wins.

Tsaemi?
If you don't see 3 more wins on that schedule I'm not sure what to tell you. forget about everything else, how many NFC East games are left? Who is it that worries you in our division?

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles worry me the most in the division

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This defense has yet to slow down a good qb. How soon before we nickname kiffen as a has been? This defense needs to be modified before the season is lost. They need to mix in some man coverage as that is carr and claibornes strenght

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This defense has yet to slow down a good qb. How soon before we nickname kiffen as a has been? This defense needs to be modified before the season is lost. They need to mix in some man coverage as that is carr and claibornes strenght

Is Eli no longer a good quarterback because of five games? But yeah, I agree the defense has to be fixed. That goes without saying. Claiborne and Carr need to man up (no pun intended). If you can't adjust and play zone in this league then you don't belong. Kiffin's D is supposed to be easy. There is really no excuse for this pathetic fucking defense giving up catches to wide open receivers.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm calling the Skins game a must win for us. we can't afford to give this game away. We need to beat both Washington and Philly and we would almost be a lock to win the division. If we lose to Washington all bets are of.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm calling the Skins game a must win for us. we can't afford to give this game away. We need to beat both Washington and Philly and we would almost be a lock to win the division. If we lose to Washington all bets are of.

Again with the must wins? You guys are broken records. So if we lose, we are either still in first place, or one game out and behind a team that would be very lucky to finish at .500. It is not a must win. It is a very important game because it is one of 6 division games.

Ghoonsquad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably more than the Steelers could score vs the Eagles ;)

0-4 .... your shit talking rights are on pause bitch

It's not talking shit if it true. Chip Kelly ran buck wild on those trogan defenses it's not gonna be pretty that's for sure.:doh:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not talking shit if it true. Chip Kelly ran buck wild on those trogan defenses it's not gonna be pretty that's for sure.:doh:

Put down the crack pipe

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Comparing college football to the NFL. Surely all Steeler fans aren't fat AND STUPID. Because we know they are all fat.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again with the must wins? You guys are broken records. So if we lose, we are either still in first place, or one game out and behind a team that would be very lucky to finish at .500. It is not a must win. It is a very important game because it is one of 6 division games.

Any other season I would agree with you, however looking at the state of this division I don't believe there is any team including Dallas that has the Ability to climb out of a 2 or 3 game hole. A loss to The Skins would put both them and the Eagles ahead of us if they both win this Sunday.