• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This defense is pathetic

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not talking shit if it true. Chip Kelly ran buck wild on those trogan defenses it's not gonna be pretty that's for sure.:doh:

You may be right, but for ad bad as the Dallas defense has looked Philly's has looked worse. In addition Dallas has a pretty good offense of their own. Beside why would a Steelers fan need to talk up the Eagles. Oh, never mind, I forgot your team SUCKS.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any other season I would agree with you, however looking at the state of this division I don't believe there is any team including Dallas that has the Ability to climb out of a 2 or 3 game hole. A loss to The Skins would put both them and the Eagles ahead of us if they both win this Sunday.

Even if this happens there will still be another Skins game and two Eagles games. I want the win but it's not the season if we lose. Truth is its not the end of Wash season either if they lose.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any other season I would agree with you, however looking at the state of this division I don't believe there is any team including Dallas that has the Ability to climb out of a 2 or 3 game hole. A loss to The Skins would put both them and the Eagles ahead of us if they both win this Sunday.

I think it's the opposite. Who is going to run away with the division if you fall back a game or two. The Giants are 0-5 and not totally out the race. How in the world can we have a must win when there is a 50/50 chance that even with a loss we ARE TIED FOR FIRST PLACE!!!

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm calling the Skins game a must win for us. we can't afford to give this game away. We need to beat both Washington and Philly and we would almost be a lock to win the division. If we lose to Washington all bets are of.
:agree:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's the opposite. Who is going to run away with the division if you fall back a game or two. The Giants are 0-5 and not totally out the race. How in the world can we have a must win when there is a 50/50 chance that even with a loss we ARE TIED FOR FIRST PLACE!!!
The Giants are done. Stick a fork in them. Its a 3 team race now.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No team down 2 games thru 5 weeks is done...especailly when the teams ahead of them are playing like the rest of the NFC East. I can't see how on one hand you say it's a must win for us (the first place team) and on the other say the Giants are out of it. So if Washington loses are they out of it? Because if the Giants win and Wash loses they are tied in the win column.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No team down 2 games thru 5 weeks is done...especailly when the teams ahead of them are playing like the rest of the NFC East. I can't see how on one hand you say it's a must win for us (the first place team) and on the other say the Giants are out of it. So if Washington loses are they out of it? Because if the Giants win and Wash loses they are tied in the win column.
Come on Jarnett. Have you seen the giants play? look at the injuries, etc. You can spin it anyway you want (you must be Republican), the giants are done. If you want we can place a friendly bet. I'll put $50. 00 on it right now to say the Giants are done.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if the Giants win their next 2 games their season will be on the line against the Eagles. If they lose that they'd be 2-6 with a 0-3 divisional record. The Eagles would have the tie-breaker and at least a 1 game lead over them. You might win the division with 8 wins in a weak year but you'd likely need divisional tie-breakers.

Ghoonsquad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comparing college football to the NFL. Surely all Steeler fans aren't fat AND STUPID. Because we know they are all fat.

But the Boys look like a college defense right now. And not even a good college defense. So the comparison is valid.:suds:

Ghoonsquad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may be right, but for ad bad as the Dallas defense has looked Philly's has looked worse. In addition Dallas has a pretty good offense of their own. Beside why would a Steelers fan need to talk up the Eagles. Oh, never mind, I forgot your team SUCKS.

Not talking up the Eagles at all. Just pointing out Kelly abused Kiffen and his defenses while at Oregon. As for Dallas having a "pretty good offense" of their own. Well they can't run the ball which means they have to pass the ball, which in turn means they can't grind out games, thus puts that defense on the field. And that in turn means teams can't be put away so the QB know for blowing close games throws away victories. Yeah both units have issues in Dallas.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not talking up the Eagles at all. Just pointing out Kelly abused Kiffen and his defenses while at Oregon. As for Dallas having a "pretty good offense" of their own. Well they can't run the ball which means they have to pass the ball, which in turn means they can't grind out games, thus puts that defense on the field. And that in turn means teams can't be put away so the QB know for blowing close games throws away victories. Yeah both units have issues in Dallas.

Yeah and the QB in Pittsburgh is known for settling sexual assault cases out of court

you have your own problems in Pitt why don't you go back over there and fix them you comments are trolling not talking football
GTFO

elziegreat42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

the cowboys are more than capable of running the ball when they feel necessary. (although, most of us feel it is necessary more often then the actual team does)

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter who did what in college. This isn't college. The Cowboys are a better team than the Eagles at the moment. Ask the Broncos if you're not sure.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Jarnett. Have you seen the giants play? look at the injuries, etc. You can spin it anyway you want (you must be Republican), the giants are done. If you want we can place a friendly bet. I'll put $50. 00 on it right now to say the Giants are done.

There is a big difference between betting its likely to happen or saying it could happen. I'll tell you what. If they are done that means no chance they win, right? So I'll bet one dollar to your $10,000. After all, they are done...

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So are the FAlcons, Bucs and Panthers. New Orleans is a shoe-in for a playoff spot. Hopefully you guys can land one of the other ones.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a big difference between betting its likely to happen or saying it could happen. I'll tell you what. If they are done that means no chance they win, right? So I'll bet one dollar to your $10,000. After all, they are done...
Please jarnett. Don't play little girl drama games with me. If you want to make a bet make on a even level, lets go for it. I don't know how clear I can be. I AM SAYING THE GIANTS ARE DONE. No maybe or could, etc., DONE. Put up or shut up. Stop acting like a damn republican.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please jarnett. Don't play little girl drama games with me. If you want to make a bet make on a even level, lets go for it. I don't know how clear I can be. I AM SAYING THE GIANTS ARE DONE. No maybe or could, etc., DONE. Put up or shut up. Stop acting like a damn republican.

I'm playing the drama games here? I'm not the one stating an NFL team that is two games out of first after week 5 can't possibly win their division. I'm not sure what you are having trouble understanding. You are unequivocally saying that they are done. There is no doubt of this in your mind. Never did i say they will win the division and I don't think they will. I am only saying that they are not done and that there is a chance they will win the division. So, why wouldn't you make the bet I proposed? You have no chance to lose. The fact that you won't make the bet just proves that you do not feel that they are done.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm playing the drama games here? I'm not the one stating an NFL team that is two games out of first after week 5 can't possibly win their division. I'm not sure what you are having trouble understanding. You are unequivocally saying that they are done. There is no doubt of this in your mind. Never did i say they will win the division and I don't think they will. I am only saying that they are not done and that there is a chance they will win the division. So, why wouldn't you make the bet I proposed? You have no chance to lose. The fact that you won't make the bet just proves that you do not feel that they are done.
I posted a statement and opinion. Nothing drama about it on my end. If you are willing to put up the same amount so we both exactly have the same skin in the game, then set it up with the moderator or someone we both trust in here. I will match your $10,000 and take that bet.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a hammer is needed to get through some of your thick skulls...I NEVER said the Giants will win the division and I don't think they will. Why would I make that bet? You said they are done and there is no possible chance they are going to win the division. So why wouldn't you want to pick up a free dollar? Heck, I'll make it $2!!! Unless of course you want to admit they aren't completely done.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a hammer is needed to get through some of your thick skulls...I NEVER said the Giants will win the division and I don't think they will. Why would I make that bet? You said they are done and there is no possible chance they are going to win the division. So why wouldn't you want to pick up a free dollar? Heck, I'll make it $2!!! Unless of course you want to admit they aren't completely done.
I just want an even playing field should you change your mind, that's all. I was brought up to put up, or shut up. I stand by my statement. If you change your mind, you know how to get a hold of me.