• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This "bored" truly needs me

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys go to the same high school or something? Or are you former lovers?
WHY are you always trying to stick our fat nose into complete strangers business. STFU already with your bullshit biatch

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you're the most overzealous numbskull on this whole damn site that typically types before you think...:clap:

CLEARLY you overdosed on idiot pills this morning...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

I DO find it amusing that you're the only meandering buffoon to draw this conclusion. thanks for the laughs, clown...

you may now go back to wishing for pussy and a normal life...

geeze. I know you got a mental malfunction, but take a chill pill, slime bag...:lol:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet I'm not the one with 20k and 40k posts, respectively...

What does number of posts have to do with length of posts?

I will say though, I gotta give you credit. You manage to show how little you know about basketball in far fewer words than it used to take Wiggy.

So good job. :thumb:

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I came back at the start of the month there was maybe all of five created threads on this board from the prior week...Shoot, it's Dec. 6 and the Thanksgiving thread still sits on page one here.:doh:

(Not to mention the 14 notifications my profile received my first day back)

With Wiggy gone, the truth is quite obvious - That some of you need small-market rag dolls like myself to brag about your team's past titles to in order to validate and vindicate yourselves as fans.

No worries though - I'll be sure to let you all know when my 30th birthday is this winter that way you could send me your best well-wishes...
Shhhh!