• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Things that I saw tonight

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry playing the good defense, lee boxing out and playing nice defense. Just overall great D tonight I really like the Additions of Douglas and igoudala. Dramatically improves our defense

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toney Douglas is an awesome backcourt defender and is a nice pickup by the Dubs.

Harrison Barnes and Festus Ezeli will only make the team better when they return...

The Front office has assembled a real good squad for Coach Jackson to work with.

Last edited by a moderator:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple things I noticed: Speights should not be shooting the ball! Jermaine O'Neill played more minutes than Bogut and that concerns me. Bogut did get 8 rebounds though so that's a positive. Neither Curry or Iguodala got to the foul line the entire night.

Good, solid team defense and great ball movement. A dominating win from a team that can only get better.

gsw_lightning

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win. But once Kobe returns to Lakers, we'll see what happens. Also, Nash sat out last night, so this game isn't really a true benchmark. I suspect when Warriors face Lakers with Kobe & Nash healthy, it'll be much tougher to get the wins.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win. But once Kobe returns to Lakers, we'll see what happens. Also, Nash sat out last night, so this game isn't really a true benchmark. I suspect when Warriors face Lakers with Kobe & Nash healthy, it'll be much tougher to get the wins.

I'm not sure that either of those players will be close to what they once were when they come back. Lot of hard road on both of those guys.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its only 1 game, we didn't win the championship yet, but many good things came from last night.

Dubs proved they can win:

1) Even when Steph isn't doing his El Fuego impression

2) Even when Andre I. isn't taking 10+ shots

3) Even when Bogut doesn't play heavy minutes

4) Even without HB

5) Even without Jack and Landry.

#5, I watched an episode of NBA OPen Court, and I believe it was TMAC or one of the panelists who said we would miss both those players a lot this year. That may be true later this year, but the newer players were doing their thing.

Green/JO/SPeights/Douglas look like a solid 6-10 option for the team. Once HB and later on when Festus gets back, this team is going to be even more scary.

On paper 50+ wins seems a lock right now