• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

These three quarterbacks

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford
Cutler
Rivers

These franchises will never be able to move forward with these three at the helm, and their management seems to think they are the answer.

Especially a facepalm to Stafford. Loaded with talent and the guy cant win, at all.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't put Rivers in the same company as Cutler or stafford. He is the real deal, he has just never had a great team around him.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't put Rivers in the same company as Cutler or stafford. He is the real deal, he has just never had a great team around him.

Except for all those years that he had a great team around him. When the Chargers had Rivers, Gates and LT in their primes and Vincent Jackson they were year in and year out one of the top favorites in the AFC and "the most talented team in Football" and yet they never got it done. They came close every year but could never win it all.

Rivers had his chance at greatness for about 3-4 years several years ago and he couldn't get the job done so yes now I would put him in that category.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except for all those years that he had a great team around him. When the Chargers had Rivers, Gates and LT in their primes and Vincent Jackson they were year in and year out one of the top favorites in the AFC and "the most talented team in Football" and yet they never got it done. They came close every year but could never win it all.

Rivers had his chance at greatness for about 3-4 years several years ago and he couldn't get the job done so yes now I would put him in that category.
Ok. I still don't put him in the same category as Cuttler or Stafford.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why this would include Rivers this season and especially after his best game of the season with 3/5 of his starting OL out and 1 playing on a bum leg along with his 2nd and 3rd WR's going down during the game. Yeah the Browns defense isn't what you'd call good especially with Haden out, but he got it done behind an OL of mostly backups. Was he on some very talented teams that disappointed in the playoffs? Definitely and he made some mistakes in those games, but it's not like it was all on him that they disappointed. He can't control guys fumbling away interceptions, FG kickers choking against the Mark Sanchez Jets, and other miscues that cost them big games. He played an AFC title game with a torn ACL against the undefeated Pats, how many other QB's would do that? The Chargers have some definite problems, their QB is not one of them.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't put Rivers on the list either. He had a decent window of opportunity but shit happens. He consistently plays well no matter what the rest of the team looks like.

MIKE75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivers and Romo are the best QB's in football without a ring.

Both QB's have been very good and consistent.

Whats sad though is time is running out for both as they are getting older and have bad backs especially Romo.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haters are a funny breed and those three certainly have their detractors. All of them can sling it. And most of the time none of them have had an Oline or defense.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with the Rivers crew. No way he belongs on that list. He is a Good QB.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think with the right coaching and front office Stafford could become great.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why this would include Rivers this season and especially after his best game of the season with 3/5 of his starting OL out and 1 playing on a bum leg along with his 2nd and 3rd WR's going down during the game. Yeah the Browns defense isn't what you'd call good especially with Haden out, but he got it done behind an OL of mostly backups. Was he on some very talented teams that disappointed in the playoffs? Definitely and he made some mistakes in those games, but it's not like it was all on him that they disappointed. He can't control guys fumbling away interceptions, FG kickers choking against the Mark Sanchez Jets, and other miscues that cost them big games. He played an AFC title game with a torn ACL against the undefeated Pats, how many other QB's would do that? The Chargers have some definite problems, their QB is not one of them.
how many qb's have that many future hall of famers and stud offensive weapons......with a great d at one time, and dont get it done, repeatedly

justsayin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know those chargers team when LT and Gates were in their primes were loaded. They were the number 1 seed once or twice right?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
correct, but to someone was trying to blame it on EVERYONE but rivers