• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

There's still a case for Elliot

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I'm a dreamer. We all agree Romo's role needs to be managed for the sake of his health. Romo throwing the ball 35 to 45 times a game is no longer sustainable. I like the sound of the 2 headed monster we will enter the season with. This is a team that's going to need to run the ball 30 plus times a game and ware people down, controls the clock, and limit the reps our defense sees. that was a formula for success 2 seasons ago. If Mc fadden or Morris get injured are don't produce it would be nice to work a talent like Elliot in. I love Dunbar, but he's a huge question mark. It's an unlikely scenario, but if we draft him I won't be angry. I'm scared to death of drafting Bosa, but it appears he will be the guy. Another plus in taking Elliot is you keep him away from division rivals.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RB's are a dime a dozen these days but Elliot behind that line would be FANTASTIC. I'd be scared if Dallas decided to buck the trend and grab a RB early. Elliot would be good on any team in the NFL, but behind that OLine... SCARY.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Elliott is gonna be a heck of a player, but there's no way they take him after signing Morris. Wentz, Ramsey, Buckner, Bosa, Jack, Hargreaves....at least 3 of those will still be on the board, likely 4 .Hard to justify RB

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I'm a dreamer. We all agree Romo's role needs to be managed for the sake of his health. Romo throwing the ball 35 to 45 times a game is no longer sustainable. I like the sound of the 2 headed monster we will enter the season with. This is a team that's going to need to run the ball 30 plus times a game and ware people down, controls the clock, and limit the reps our defense sees. that was a formula for success 2 seasons ago. If Mc fadden or Morris get injured are don't produce it would be nice to work a talent like Elliot in. I love Dunbar, but he's a huge question mark. It's an unlikely scenario, but if we draft him I won't be angry. I'm scared to death of drafting Bosa, but it appears he will be the guy. Another plus in taking Elliot is you keep him away from division rivals.
I totally agree with everything you wrote, but I just don't think he will be the #4 pick in the draft. I think it's defense or QB. I wouldn't be surprised if we go WR or RB in the second round though.