• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THERE IS A GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curious why do you care? Bozos to buy the hawks?

I care because I've been a Snyder fan ever since he told the woke/SJW/PC culture to go fuck themselves (until it was obvious he just wanted to sell the team and picked the dork name he did) lol...

BUT, I wouldn't create a thread about it. But don't give Judge too hard a time, he means well lol. Although not sure why's he's happy about it.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that was cool too. Too bad he pussed out.

The Commanders. LMAO!

Despite how ridiculous it is... I can SOMEWHAT get it.. technically Washington DC has the 'commanders' of the nation... okay, fine.

Now as for the Cleveland Guardians. Who the fuck wants to guard that shithole? Should've just did what the Browns did. Cleveland Gray. There ya go, nice neutral color, nobody really cares, SJW/PC/Woke culture can't have a problem with it because it's just that, gray... perfect. And then you can just make your logo uh... well yah, you're just in gray.

And then you get a little bit of advertising benefit because it's a homage to the black and white television days, and you can televise a few games in black and white...

Jesus....... .................. I'm going into marketing...

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite how ridiculous it is... I can SOMEWHAT get it.. technically Washington DC has the 'commanders' of the nation... okay, fine.

Now as for the Cleveland Guardians. Who the fuck wants to guard that shithole? Should've just did what the Browns did. Cleveland Gray. There ya go, nice neutral color, nobody really cares, SJW/PC/Woke culture can't have a problem with it because it's just that, gray... perfect. And then you can just make your logo uh... well yah, you're just in gray.

And then you get a little bit of advertising benefit because it's a homage to the black and white television days, and you can televise a few games in black and white...

Jesus....... .................. I'm going into marketing...
Nah they screwed up not going back to their early 1900s name: Spiders

Spiders are cool and they could drift off the Spider-Man popularity

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah they screwed up not going back to their early 1900s name: Spiders

Spiders are cool and they could drift off the Spider-Man popularity
HELL No

Warriors and maintain the traditional 1960 spear helmet and colors. The stupid ass Hail to song with slight modifications would still be playable. Too fucking logical, hell their long time fans on this board couldn't figure this much either.

Shame, really.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HELL No

Warriors and maintain the traditional 1960 spear helmet and colors. The stupid ass Hail to song with slight modifications would still be playable. Too fucking logical, hell their long time fans on this board couldn't figure this much either.

Shame, really.
Um...referring to the Cleveland baseball team here not the Washington football team. See the post I was referring to.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I care because I've been a Snyder fan ever since he told the woke/SJW/PC culture to go fuck themselves (until it was obvious he just wanted to sell the team and picked the dork name he did) lol...

BUT, I wouldn't create a thread about it. But don't give Judge too hard a time, he means well lol. Although not sure why's he's happy about it.
Oh, I’m not giving him a hard time at all. I was genuinely just curious. Also I do think bozos is holding out for the hawks to sale and that might be why judge is thankful Harris is buying the redskins

Last edited:

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
s-l1600.jpg

He's done well for himself post football career.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How’d you feel about your hero shitting on women?

Status
Not open for further replies.