• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

theory

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year kaep had phenomenal chemistry with crabtree, to the exclusion of Davis and other receivers. This year with Crabtree out he has really relied on boldin and Davis. Maybe when Crabtree comes back kaep will be better and seeing all the open receivers.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year kaep had phenomenal chemistry with crabtree, to the exclusion of Davis and other receivers. This year with Crabtree out he has really relied on boldin and Davis. Maybe when Crabtree comes back kaep will be better and seeing all the open receivers.

I think he will continue to zone in on one receiver. The name might change but the number won't.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are the things that I've noticed that are beyond Kap's control. Still doesn't explain his decision making and hesitation to run at times, or his accuracy issues.

1. Without Randy Moss forcing defenses to respect a deep threat they are able to play closer. He didn't produce statistically but he certainly drew a lot of attention from the safeties and it was very rare for his CB to be watching the backfield to see if the QB runs.
  2. Goodwin was earning his keep last year. This season he has been fucking awful and Kap rarely has a good pocket because of his sudden decline.
  3. Crabtree benefited a lot by having Moss and VD clearing out the underneath for him and that gave Kap a fantastic relief valve.
  4. Defenses all agree that Kaepernick is the most dangerous player on the field. He gets spies and zone defenses to take away his running ability. Some teams even go so far as to design blitzes to force him to his left. He snuck up on some teams last year, that is never going to happen again.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think from the other article I posted the team is limiting his running due to the colt McCoy factor.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think from the other article I posted the team is limiting his running due to the colt McCoy factor.

Well, they better get over that because having a guy like Alex Smith as your backup is a luxury and not something that should be expected. The reality is that 3 years out of 4 your team will have a guy about as capable as McCoy.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep is 'most likely' NOT gonna get hurt. Possible, but not likely, too elusive. And FAST.

He runs, but no one catches him. Today, the Titans appear to have no spy, so Kaep runs, and runs very well. I thinks Kaeps ability to succeed at the run depends on the Def approach, but then he will torch you in another way. This guy really does scare me, even though the Seahawks have been able to contain thru 2 games played so far, but both were in Seattle.

Hey, we both have great teams, I hate the niners, but your team is one of a few that has a chance to win the SB, along with the Seahawks.

Today, Kaep is scary good.